The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leylabegum123
I also got my first interview but for Robert gordon university in aberdeen ! Mines on the 17th of jan wbyyy!?

Same! I’ve got an RGU interview on the same date! Would love to talk about it with you
(edited 4 months ago)
Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff? xx
Original post by berrybeom
Has anyone heard anything from Cardiff? xx

i got my offer today xx
Reply 63
Original post by sophieebrad
Hi, i’ve just applied for radiography at leeds, liverpool, exeter, cardiff and queen margarets with a*ab predictions. Has anyone heard yet about interviews? Good luck to everyone

I haven't heard from Leeds yet other than a form I had to fill out asking for extra information. Good luck to you too!
Original post by mqdank

I haven't heard from Leeds yet other than a form I had to fill out asking for extra information. Good luck to you too!

Yes i filled the form out before christmas as well, but i don’t think they are getting back to anyone till after the UCAS deadline. Good luck to you xx
Original post by sophieebrad
i got my offer today xx

Congratulations!! Just checked and so did I!! I was just worrying for reason hehe xx
Original post by berrybeom

Congratulations!! Just checked and so did I!! I was just worrying for reason hehe xx

Ah yeah same i was starting to get worried about it, well done xxxxx
Has anyone heard anything from Liverpool ?
Original post by Serenaharding_

i haven’t xx
Reply 69

I haven’t xx
Reply 70
Hi, I applied to Leeds, Exeter, Cardiff, Liverpool and Keele! My predicted is AAB in biology chemistry and maths. I’ve gotten an offer from Cardiff and have an interview with keele and Exeter.
Reply 71
Hey guys my interview for st georges is coming up.I have no idea how to prep for it or what to go over.
Original post by Paiged4
Has anyone heard back from University of Liverpool?

No, not yet and I applied like November
Has anyone had an interview with Leicester or Lincoln?
Original post by fa9089
Hey guys my interview for st georges is coming up.I have no idea how to prep for it or what to go over.

I don’t know specifically for that uni but be prepared for application questions i.e which patient you would prioritize if you given examples, i did a practice and they asked me out of an intensive care patient, stroke patient and a child with a head injury. Even if you aren’t sure just give reasoning for your answers. Also definitely be prepared with the NHS values and what they mean to you as they are commonly asked. Generally just be confident in your knowledge of the subject so far and what you have done, why you want to study it etc. Good luck xx
Just got an offer for Glasgow cali xx
anyone else?
Hi there,

I'm an older student and I have applied for a Diagnostic Radiography degree. I have got an Interview coming up and I'm a bit worried as I'm not a fan of online interviews as have always done interviews face to face.
Reply 77
Original post by Misssmith99
I didn’t, I didn’t apply there sorry

I had interview online with them. But I didn't hear back yet.
Reply 78

I haven’t yet!
Reply 79
Original post by tommy434689
Has anyone had an interview with Leicester or Lincoln?

I had a Leicester interview yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest