Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clemintine45
Just got an offer for Glasgow cali xx
anyone else?

well done! I got an unconditional yesterday xx
Reply 81
Original post by alisha_266
well done! I got an unconditional yesterday xx

slayy! I got mine a few weeks ago. Are u going to accept?
(edited 3 months ago)
Congratulations to everyone receiving offers and a word of caution - please don't rush into deciding your firm and insurance at this point. You have until 6 June to decide. Every year we see students on TSR who make their decisions early and then regret them.

Go to offer holder days in Spring, have a good look around the department and uni again, and talk to staff and students. Can you picture yourself living there for three/four years? Is there a good supply of student accommodation and can you afford to live there?

Also consider your eligibility for additional finance. If you are eligible for student finance and attend a uni in England, then you will be able to apply to the NHS Learning Support Fund for the £6,000 annual training grant and other support. You won't be eligible for this studying a course in Wales or Scotland. If you choose to study in Wales but normally reside in England, then you need to look into the funding options very carefully. NHS Wales offers a bursary that pays tuition fees in return for a commitment to work in Wales for two years after qualifying. However, you might struggle with the funding available for living costs. More information on the following thread that I hope to update shortly:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7324327
Original post by TDCTV
slayy! I got mine a few weeks ago. Are u going to accept?

my first choice is actually optometry so i’m still waiting for that! what about you?
Reply 84
Hi, I’ve also applied for Diagnostic Radiography at City University of London, Exeter, Hertfordshire, Leicester and St George’s.

I’ve completed my interview at Hertfordshire, Leicester and City and received offers from City and Hertfordshire, but still waiting for a response from Leicester.

I’ve also got my St George’s interview coming up very very soon as well as my Exeter one.
Reply 85
Original post by Gagann
Hi, I’ve also applied for Diagnostic Radiography at City University of London, Exeter, Hertfordshire, Leicester and St George’s.

I’ve completed my interview at Hertfordshire, Leicester and City and received offers from City and Hertfordshire, but still waiting for a response from Leicester.

I’ve also got my St George’s interview coming up very very soon as well as my Exeter one.

Hi, could you please tell more information about interview at Hertfordshire. As I have it soon and I so nervous. I have done my presentation they said to have one
Reply 86
Original post by DOINA P.
Original post by Gagann

Hi, could you please tell more information about interview at Hertfordshire. As I have it soon and I so nervous. I have done my presentation they said to have one

Hey there,

So they said to create a presentation and they give you the layout of what each slide should contain so make sure you follow it. The interviewer was very nice, he tells you to present your screen once you join and says to be as chilled as possible, then he records the presentation. Once your presentation is complete, the interviewer will ask you 2/3 very simple questions about patient care or give you a scenario based question that’s common in other interviews. There’s nothing actually related to radiography, it’s more to do with “what would you do if a customer did After everything was done, he said well done and you’ll get a response soon about it.

2 days later, I received an offer.

I hope that helped.
Reply 87
Original post by Gagann

Hey there,

So they said to create a presentation and they give you the layout of what each slide should contain so make sure you follow it. The interviewer was very nice, he tells you to present your screen once you join and says to be as chilled as possible, then he records the presentation. Once your presentation is complete, the interviewer will ask you 2/3 very simple questions about patient care or give you a scenario based question that’s common in other interviews. There’s nothing actually related to radiography, it’s more to do with “what would you do if a customer did After everything was done, he said well done and you’ll get a response soon about it.

I hope that helped.
Thank you a lot. I had at City University interview and I was si nervous. Thank you for you reply
Reply 88
Original post by DOINA P.

Hey there,

I hope that helped.

Thank you a lot. I had at City University interview and I was si nervous. Thank you for you reply

No worries.

My city interview was probably the one I was least confident about, yet I received an offer so I guess things go better than expected anyways.
Reply 89
Original post by Gagann

No worries.

My city interview was probably the one I was least confident about, yet I received an offer so I guess things go better than expected anyways.
how did you prep for it?
Reply 90
My passport has expired and i didnt realise until now.I have no driving liscence.My interview is on monday,what do i do?
Reply 91
Original post by fa9089

No worries.

how did you prep for it?

I think preparation is similar for every interview.

Make sure you know why you want to do radiography and how you got the idea of doing it. Another key question that comes up from many universities is why do you choose them. Make sure to research about the university and how it could be better than other universities (facilities, student life etc…) and during the scenario questions, try stay as calm as you can when answering. Link back each point you say to an NHS core value or the 6 Cs as that’s what they’re mainly looking for. In order to do so, make sure you know what each value is and what the 6 Cs are too.
Reply 92
Original post by Gagann

Have you had your St George’s interview yet? I had mine on Monday
Reply 93
Original post by habibii

GlHi, not yet. How was it?
Can you give more details please?
Reply 94
Has anyone had a DMU interview?
Reply 95
Just had an interview at Leicester and I think I spoke way too quickly had anyone else done this where their interview literally lasted 10 mins. I think my answers were good just slightly worried I spoke too quick
Reply 96
Original post by Paiged4
Just had an interview at Leicester and I think I spoke way too quickly had anyone else done this where their interview literally lasted 10 mins. I think my answers were good just slightly worried I spoke too quick

Yes this keeps happening to me 😭 I thought the same thing about my Leicester interview but then I received my offer the next day so I wouldn’t worry too much. Good luck!!
Reply 97
Original post by habibii
Original post by Gagann

Yes, mine was on monday too.
Reply 98
Original post by mqdank

Yes this keeps happening to me 😭 I thought the same thing about my Leicester interview but then I received my offer the next day so I wouldn’t worry too much. Good luck!!

When was your Leicester interview? My one was over a month ago but i’ve still had no response from them…
Reply 99
Original post by mqdank

Ok thank god it’s just me 😭 and thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest