The Student Room Group

Physicians Associate Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
Hi everyone, Have you heard back from universities you've applied for on UCAS. I'm currently waiting on a few uni's at the moment
Reply 62
Original post by Zenith180
Hi everyone, Have you heard back from universities you've applied for on UCAS. I'm currently waiting on a few uni's at the moment
Hi I have got an interview from only one uni I applied to (MAN) nothing from others yet
Hi I just got an interview for UOM
Reply 64
Original post by Shansmith02
Omgg same and are you still waiting for Bolton
Original post by —Tay.
Hi I have got an interview from only one uni I applied to (MAN) nothing from others yet
Oh I see. Hope it went well for you. So I have finished the interviews but I was just wondering usually how long it takes for a decision to be made.
Original post by Shansmith02
That's great. How many uni's did you apply for?
Anyone applied for Swansea university for the PA course?
Anyone applied PA undergraduate?
Original post by —Tay.
Omgg same and are you still waiting for Bolton
Yes! I'm not sure when they start to let people know :/
That's great. How many uni's did you apply for?
I only applied for Manchester and Bolton as I've also applied for the STP
Original post by rosiematthews
Anyone applied PA undergraduate?
Hey did u end up choosing whether ur gonna go for med or pa?
Original post by he110!0000
Hey did u end up choosing whether ur gonna go for med or pa?
I haven't got any med offers. Still waiting to hear from Cardiff and Sunderland. If i get rejected from both I will most likely do PA , and if not med :smile:
---> don't want to have to sit through the UCAT again.
Original post by rosiematthews
I haven't got any med offers. Still waiting to hear from Cardiff and Sunderland. If i get rejected from both I will most likely do PA , and if not med :smile:
---> don't want to have to sit through the UCAT again.
Haha I feel u, ucat was traumatising, good luck anyways!
Has anyone applied to Sheffield? I’ve just been put on the reserve list…
Original post by Heiwjensb
Hello PA applicants. I’m a year 1 PA in study if anyone has any questions or help relating to the course more than happy to help. Good luck 😁
Yea please yes please. I need an advice on how to prepare for interview please?
Original post by Muazzama6
Yea please yes please. I need an advice on how to prepare for interview please?
Interview specifics are sent by each university interviewing you and eveything else is available online - but people who have sat interviews are not supposed to help you with information they only know because they sat the interview, as this raises the problem of unfair advantage. Good luck
Hello 😁 Has anyone got an offer and planning to attend Bournemouth?
Has anyone applied to Worcester? If so have you heard back from them?
Original post by DiamondDia
Has anyone applied to Worcester? If so have you heard back from them?

Hey, so I have and no one has heard back from them. We called them this week as well. They said they are also working through medical school applications as well as PA. So might hear back next week.

Quick Reply

Latest