The Student Room Group

Rugby World Cup 2023 sweepstake: rep prizes to be won!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
Boy, the team must be really bad at Rugby that you begin to cry. I feel sorry for your draw.

They play South Africa tomorrow afternoon :redface:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
They play South Africa tomorrow afternoon :redface:

Against one of the favorites for the victory. If Romania is such an outsider, it should be a piece of cake to win the match.
After 40 games, the pool stage has now concluded! We move on next Saturday to the quarter-finals, which will be:

@mqb2766's beloved Wales v @penguingirl18's beloved Argentina

@agent_duck343's beloved Ireland v @taylor2317's beloved New Zealand

@Andrew97's beloved England v @thrivingfrog's beloved Fiji

@CatusStarbright's beloved France v @Kallisto's beloved South Africa

At the other end, I can also reveal that the prize for the team who conceded the most points in the pool stage (and generally looked like they couldn't be bothered until this afternoon) goes to @ChrisN and his beloved Romania! :rip:
I didn't even realise I was still in :rofl:
After 40 games, the pool stage has now concluded! We move on next Saturday to the quarter-finals, which will be:

At the other end, I can also reveal that the prize for the team who conceded the most points in the pool stage (and generally looked like they couldn't be bothered until this afternoon) goes to @ChrisN and his beloved Romania! :rip:

RIP Scotland

Classic. well done Romania! 🤣
Really good England performance showing some composure finally
The bronze medal :king3: in this World Cup goes to @Andrew97's England! :woo:

Tomorrow evening we see the big clash, as @taylor2317's beloved New Zealand take on @Kallisto's beloved South Africa for the Webb Ellis Trophy :king1: (and top prize in this sweepstake!)
The bronze medal :king3: in this World Cup goes to @Andrew97's England! :woo:

Tomorrow evening we see the big clash, as @taylor2317's beloved New Zealand take on @Kallisto's beloved South Africa for the Webb Ellis Trophy :king1: (and top prize in this sweepstake!)

South Africa in the Final? hoooraaay!! :woo: :woo:

I will get so many reputation points, the victory would be just the cherry on the cake!
South Africa in the Final? hoooraaay!! :woo: :woo:

I will get so many reputation points, the victory would be just the cherry on the cake!

Yes! And available to watch in Germany here!
Yes! And available to watch in Germany here!

Very kind of you! but I can the final even watch in free TV. Rugby got more popular in Germany, so even TV channels ensured transmission rights.
Congratulations @Kallisto! :party:
Congratulations @Kallisto! :party:

I won? I won! Thank you South Africa! thank you for giving me... how many reputation points? 500 by any chance? nice! :woo: :woo:
I won? I won! Thank you South Africa! thank you for giving me... how many reputation points? 500 by any chance? nice! :woo: :woo:

500 according to the OP
Original post by Talkative Toad
500 according to the OP

That gives me a big smile in my face. :biggrin: It feels so good to be a part of a winning team. :h:
That gives me a big smile in my face. :biggrin: It feels so good to be a part of a winning team. :h:

That’s nice
@Saracen's Fez Hey, when I will get my 500 reputation points? is an award ceremony inclusive? price is price.
Thank you all for playing the Rugby World Cup 2023 sweepstake! The tournament concluded on Saturday night and I can reveal the prize winners :woo:

Winner :king1:: South Africa 500 rep for @Kallisto

Runner-up :king2:: New Zealand 300 rep for @taylor2317

Third-place :king3:: England 200 rep for @Andrew97

Most points conceded in the pool stage :rip:: Romania 150 rep for @ChrisN

@Pwca, are you able to do the honours here please? :smile:
Thank you all for playing the Rugby World Cup 2023 sweepstake! The tournament concluded on Saturday night and I can reveal the prize winners :woo:

Winner :king1:: South Africa 500 rep for @Kallisto

Runner-up :king2:: New Zealand 300 rep for @taylor2317

Third-place :king3:: England 200 rep for @Andrew97

Most points conceded in the pool stage :rip:: Romania 150 rep for @ChrisN

@Pwca, are you able to do the honours here please? :smile:

All done! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest