The Student Room Group

Rugby World Cup 2023 sweepstake: rep prizes to be won!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pwca
All done! :smile:

Thank you! :h:
Thanks for organising this! It was good to have another reason to watch a great tournament! Nice one 👍
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Thank you all for playing the Rugby World Cup 2023 sweepstake! The tournament concluded on Saturday night and I can reveal the prize winners :woo:

Winner :king1:: South Africa 500 rep for @Kallisto

Runner-up :king2:: New Zealand 300 rep for @taylor2317

Third-place :king3:: England 200 rep for @Andrew97

Most points conceded in the pool stage :rip:: Romania 150 rep for @ChrisN

@Pwca, are you able to do the honours here please? :smile:

Thanks, I am flattered. When the participants get their points? mine at least are still not transferred.
Original post by Kallisto
Thanks, I am flattered. When the participants get their points? mine at least are still not transferred.

I'll ask @Pwca to check when they're next online :smile:
I'll ask @Pwca to check when they're next online :smile:

I actually did them already. Not sure why they wouldn't have updated, do I need to chase it?
Original post by Pwca
I actually did them already. Not sure why they wouldn't have updated, do I need to chase it?

Thanks, that was what I thought! @Kallisto, are you absolutely sure that you haven't received your rep prize?
Thanks, that was what I thought! @Kallisto, are you absolutely sure that you haven't received your rep prize?

Absolutely. I looked for 'reputation received' from 12th October until now and there aren't 500 points noticed. My price is still missing.
Original post by Kallisto
Absolutely. I looked for 'reputation received' from 12th October until now and there aren't 500 points noticed. My price is still missing.

It doesn't show in that box as it's not a user giving you rep. As far as I am aware, the process is that your points total gets edited.
Original post by CatusStarbright
It doesn't show in that box as it's not a user giving you rep. As far as I am aware, the process is that your points total gets edited.

This is correct. @Kallisto I do it by going into the backend of the site and manually updating the number, so I'm not sure you'll even get a notification.

Quick Reply

Latest