The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed 2023-24

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akjamali
Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for a room to rent for our self’s. We are 23 years old Indian students whose course will be starting in September at the University of Westminster, Marylebone campus.
Please let me know if it would be possible to rent the room you have advertised.
Please text me on 7947575871

im sry the room is already taken
Reply 21
Hey, I’m looking for someone to take over my contract at Goldsmith House ASAP. I’ve ended up in a situation where I’ve booked two accoms for next year so I’m really desperate for someone to take over my room at Goldsmith House.
Rent is £230 per week. It’s a girls only accommodation, 15 mins walk from UCL and is a 50-week contract for a single room starting 23/09.
You can be a female student from any London university to be eligible!
The accommodation has other facilities like a beautiful garden and common room.

You can find details about the room and accommodation facilities here: https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/halls/Student-Halls/goldsmiths-house.aspx

Message me on Student room ASAP if you’re interested.
Reply 22
Hi, I am looking for a student Accom preferably in East London near QMUL. My budget is max £900 w/ bills included and I am looking for an en-suite room. If it is an agreement I would be happy for a 44week contract. PM me if you can help 🥲 thankssss
Original post by Batoool
Hey, I’m looking for someone to take over my contract at Goldsmith House ASAP. I’ve ended up in a situation where I’ve booked two accoms for next year so I’m really desperate for someone to take over my room at Goldsmith House.
Rent is £230 per week. It’s a girls only accommodation, 15 mins walk from UCL and is a 50-week contract for a single room starting 23/09.
You can be a female student from any London university to be eligible!
The accommodation has other facilities like a beautiful garden and common room.

You can find details about the room and accommodation facilities here: https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/halls/Student-Halls/goldsmiths-house.aspx

Message me on Student room ASAP if you’re interested.

Is this still available I have someone interested?
Reply 24
Hi!

I am giving up my contract in IQ Arcade (Holloway road). The rent is 235 GBP weekly, all bills included and the place is really close from Uni. Let me know if you are interested.
Reply 25
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Original post by katielhyy
I'm urgently looking for London accommodation, ideally near the LSE campus. Ensuites and studios are preferable if anyone has tenancies or contracts needing takeovers. Looking to move in 18/9/23 (end date more flexible). Ideally under £360/ week. Thank you!

**No longer needed, instead I'm looking for a replacement of my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions! (Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract.

*Check if you're eligible, need to have a UOL account

link: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions/large-single-shared

Hi:smile:
I am interested in taking over your tenancy but my current housing contract only ends in January so I am only willing to takeover from January, let me know if that is okay x
I have a Wolfson House room available for £169 a week. Must be a KCL undergraduate not currently in King's Residences
I'm urgently looking for London accommodation, ideally near the LSE campus. Ensuites and studios are preferable if anyone has tenancies or contracts needing takeovers. Looking to move in 18/9/23 (end date more flexible). Ideally under £360/ week. Thank you!

**No longer needed, instead I'm looking for a replacement of my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions! (Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract.

I sent you a message about taking over your accommodation !
Reply 29
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students.
The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)
It's a basic ensuite. 11sqm and has a small double bed.
It's near stratford station which is quite good for transport - trains and buses.
It's also near UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk
Please message me if interested.
Bethany
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Reply 31
Original post by marwan_.
Hi if this is still available I’m definitely interested! Message me if so please.

Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.
Reply 32
Original post by Miumuimu
Hi, I am looking for a student Accom preferably in East London near QMUL. My budget is max £900 w/ bills included and I am looking for an en-suite room. If it is an agreement I would be happy for a 44week contract. PM me if you can help 🥲 thankssss

Transferring tenancy so need someone to replace me soon
Student accommodation in London. £235 a week
About the accommodation;
Single bed
TV in shared space
Shared bathroom
Study desk and chair
Wardrobe
Chest of drawers
Mirror
Shower
Sink
Toilet
About this building;
All-inclusive bills
Free WiFi
Free contents insurance
CCTV
CCTV
Laundry facilities
City centre location
Social spaces
Great public transport links
Zone 2 at The Arcade, home to over 300 people and perfectly located 10 minutes from London Metropolitan University. Just 8 minutes from Holloway Road Tube Station, another 10 minutes from central London and surrounded by the many conveniences of the local area. There’s a cinema just down the road, Arsenal’s majestic Emirates Stadium across the road, and a growing range of food, drink and independent shopping options. A big supermarket and shopping centre is close by as well as the Nag’s Head covered market, offering fresh food and dining.
Hi I'm looking for someone to rent Bronze Ensuit. The name of my accommodation is IQ Tufnell House, and there are even a lot of students attending UCL here. It takes about 20 minutes by subway to UCL. It costs £344 per week, and I can stay from early January to June 22

Hi, I am enquiring about applying at Handel Mansions. Can I know why you change?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending