The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University 2024 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, does anyone know when International students will start getting decisions? I applied to Human Geography, has anyone gotten offers yet?
Hey there, also an international student and also applied Human Geography. Still no answer for me. I've had a couple other offers but still waiting to hear from my top three, with Cardiff being my favorite. The waiting is so hard! Have you heard anything yet?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Cardiff University 2024 Applicant Thread! :h:

For tips on preparing for university check out TSR's thread on Freshers on TSR: Getting Ready for University - Let's Share Top Tips!

Find information on the undergraduate courses available at Cardiff University here

You can use this space to ask any questions that you may have about the application process, courses or the university itself and we'll do our best to answer!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi, I received an offer a while back to study a healthcare course. I was wondering if Cardiff does offer holders day. Other universities I applied to and received offers from held offer days.
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hi, I received an offer a while back to study a healthcare course. I was wondering if Cardiff does offer holders day. Other universities I applied to and received offers from held offer days.

Hi! Yes, Cardiff does offer holder days for most subjects :smile: May I ask which course you've applied to?

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Cardiff University 2024 Applicant Thread! :h:

For tips on preparing for university check out TSR's thread on Freshers on TSR: Getting Ready for University - Let's Share Top Tips!

Find information on the undergraduate courses available at Cardiff University here

You can use this space to ask any questions that you may have about the application process, courses or the university itself and we'll do our best to answer!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I received an interview for Dental Hygiene but there were no more slots for Sessions 3 and 4 :frown: will I be at a disadvantage if I only do two sessions? For the english interviews by the way :smile:)
Original post by CardiffUni Rep 2
Hi! Yes, Cardiff does offer holder days for most subjects :smile: May I ask which course you've applied to?

Thank you for your reply, I am doing Diagnostic Radiography
Original post by Anonymous #8
Hello! I received an interview for Dental Hygiene but there were no more slots for Sessions 3 and 4 :frown: will I be at a disadvantage if I only do two sessions? For the english interviews by the way :smile:)
Hi there,

Congratulations on your interview! Unfortunately, I don't have much insight into this - I'd suggest contacting The School of Dentistry to double check.

Good luck with the interview!

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous #8

When did you get offered an interview?
Original post by priceless-toddle
Thank you for your reply, I am doing Diagnostic Radiography
I believe it would be best to contact the school - School of Healthcare - to find out more about the offer holder day :smile: Their email is: [email protected].

Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, does anyone know when International students will start getting decisions? I applied to Human Geography, has anyone gotten offers yet?

Just wanted to update since the question was asked! Received my unconditional offer for Human Geography last week :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending