The Student Room Group

Am I eligible for funding?

Hi,

I started a university in 2021 but left after one semester (just before Christmas break)

I am now going into my second year or my new course which I’ve been studying since September 2022. I have been offered the chance to study abroad for a year in between my second and third year, will I be eligible for finance for my year abroad and my final year of studies?
Original post by Lucy_ohg_
Hi,

I started a university in 2021 but left after one semester (just before Christmas break)

I am now going into my second year or my new course which I’ve been studying since September 2022. I have been offered the chance to study abroad for a year in between my second and third year, will I be eligible for finance for my year abroad and my final year of studies?

Hi Lucy,

Have you previously only had one year of funding since leaving school? If so, yes you'd be eligible for all years of your new course. The placement year is part of your degree so it wouldn't affect your funding. Just ensure you update us to change from a 3 to 4 year course. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending