The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Anyone doing Games Art? or anything in SODA?

Hi! I'm starting soon on the Games Art course, but I'm a commuting student so I'm worried I won't get to know people. Is anyone else joining SODA this month??
Reply 1
Original post by elligo20
Hi! I'm starting soon on the Games Art course, but I'm a commuting student so I'm worried I won't get to know people. Is anyone else joining SODA this month??

Yes I am doing the exact same thing and need to meet people before the course starts.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by elligo20

Im doing the foundation, its feeling impossible to find any group chats ect. For mmu freshersss. Need people who can panic with me fr
Reply 3
Original post by cattio
Im doing the foundation, its feeling impossible to find any group chats ect. For mmu freshersss. Need people who can panic with me fr

yeah im doing foundation and havent found anyone else either, we need a chat or something for people to join
Reply 4
Original post by HJones7
yeah im doing foundation and havent found anyone else either, we need a chat or something for people to join

My insta is _cattio_ hopefully we could find more ppl and create our own chatt..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending