The Student Room Group

UCAS application

Hi, I need some help with my UCAS application. I am a biomed graduate applying for undergrad med. On the education part, I am unable to fill in the fact that I have a degree, but can only include my GCSEs and A-levels. I'm not sure what to do?
Original post by cutelilpapiclown
Hi, I need some help with my UCAS application. I am a biomed graduate applying for undergrad med. On the education part, I am unable to fill in the fact that I have a degree, but can only include my GCSEs and A-levels. I'm not sure what to do?

IMG_5324.pngIMG_5325.jpeg
did you click on ‘postgraduate or pre registration courses’
After entering your school for gcse’s, the start and end date, you will than be able to add your qualifications
repeat for your sixth form and university
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by BankaiGintoki
IMG_5324.pngIMG_5325.jpeg
did you click on ‘postgraduate or pre registration courses’
After entering your school for gcse’s, the start and end date, you will than be able to add your qualifications
repeat for your sixth form and university

thanks for your reply. I am applying for undergrad med, so didn't put down postgrad. I am unable to find my uni (KCL) still
Original post by cutelilpapiclown
thanks for your reply. I am applying for undergrad med, so didn't put down postgrad. I am unable to find my uni (KCL) still

IMG_5330.pngIMG_5332.png

When I clicked undergraduate you could still add your university and your qualifications
If your uni does not come up you can add it as there are a few variations of kings college london on it
IMG_5333.png
Original post by BankaiGintoki
IMG_5330.pngIMG_5332.png

When I clicked undergraduate you could still add your university and your qualifications
If your uni does not come up you can add it as there are a few variations of kings college london on it
IMG_5333.png

Those options are colleges, not King's university. I think I will just have to add it under no matches found. It is a bit of a weird one since I want to apply to 1 grad med course, and 3 undergrad ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending