The Student Room Group

Is Arbitio worth it for LNAT prep, and if so, what level is best?

I am considering getting Arbitio for my LNAT revision, but is it worth it? Also, what level is best? The most expensive one obviously has benefits for the essay, but is also pretty expensive!
Reply 1
Original post by lawofducks123
I am considering getting Arbitio for my LNAT revision, but is it worth it? Also, what level is best? The most expensive one obviously has benefits for the essay, but is also pretty expensive!

Interested to know this too
Did the online test and got below average score, used arbitio and ended with 31. It’s worth it.
Original post by rabbit_run777
Did the online test and got below average score, used arbitio and ended with 31. It’s worth it.

Thank you for the response and congrats on your amazing score! Do you remember which level of Arbitio you used?
Thank you for the response and congrats on your amazing score! Do you remember which level of Arbitio you used?

The cheapest one, it’s either £40 or £60
I only used the free resources online and got 31 so it's possible to do it without spending any money if it's a big issue. There's a few posts kicking around with advice and tips (mine included) and if you have any questions just ask! Good luck with it!

I used the lowest level and got 28! Which is basically what they said they would get you to get! I think its well worth it but I didn’t use the essay stuff, before I got arbitio I got like 13 or so like I’m not very good naturally at the Lnat stuff so was very surprised when I got 28

Hi!! So I sat my LNAT in Jan this year. I did not actually start my prep until late October. I practiced with the ultimate LNAT guide (which is a really good source. They even have tips for essay writing and sample essays) but finished that by the end of December. I was scoring 3/5 or 4/5 in each passage in the book. Since I had about 20 days left, I purchased the cheapest course on Arbitio. My average on the tests was 18/42. The tests on arbitio are definitely harder than the actual LNAT and their logical reasoning for each answer is pretty awesome. Long story short, that 18 average turned into a 31 on the actual test. They also have the essay options on it and sample essays. I would recommend it 100%. I know I couldn’t have done this well without it tbh. All the best for your exam and applications process. Do keep us posted!! <3
I scored 20 the first year I applied. I used Arbitio the second time and scored 26.

I think I used the highest tier membership, but only because it was discounted. Try to look for some discount codes online.

definitely recommend.
I didn't know about it till like 5 days before the exam and I got the lowest subscription and scored 28 in the final thing, I imagine that having it longer would have been better but I definetly encourage people to use it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending