The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

I applied for the role on 13th July 23, and it's more than 2 months, still no reply, and when I do get the reply, how many days do you have to do the PRVI once it has been confirmed you have been invited and when do you get the result for that, how long will it take? I applied for a role somewhere in London (won't reveal the location).
Hey, have you been invited for the interview at least?
Reply 2
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Hey, have you been invited for the interview at least?

Still Waiting, no date. All they said is your application will now be reviewed by our team.
Original post by MrYMGhebre
Still Waiting, no date. All they said is your application ill now be reviewed by our team.

Wait a minute... You did the application on the 13th of July, passed the test and you haven't done the pre recorded interview yet?
Normally when they say your application is being reviewed is because you had the interview and you actually are successful (in getting an offer or going into the waiting list)
Reply 4
Wait a minute... You did the application on the 13th of July, passed the test and you haven't done the pre recorded interview yet?
Normally when they say your application is being reviewed is because you had the interview and you actually are successful (in getting an offer or going into the waiting list)

For the record, I did the SJT, the one where you give examples, not the PRVI, the latter is what I'm still waiting for.
Original post by MrYMGhebre
For the record, I did the SJT, the one where you give examples, not the PRVI, the latter is what I'm still waiting for.

I would advise to contact the recruitment hub today. The timining seems wrong to me. It's a long process but between the SJT and the interview it took few feels for me between June and July.
Reply 6
I would advise to contact the recruitment hub today. The timining seems wrong to me. It's a long process but between the SJT and the interview it took few feels for me between June and July.

I already did, they said they will get back to me in due course.
Reply 7

Did it take a weeks or days sorry I’m in the same situation, having done the test last week and the deadline for application is tomorrow 1155pm , I thought I should have heard something if they were going to progress further with my application is this correct
Original post by april*2011
Did it take a weeks or days sorry I’m in the same situation, having done the test last week and the deadline for application is tomorrow 1155pm , I thought I should have heard something if they were going to progress further with my application is this correct

I found it weird indeed. I applied for 2 different wc jobs (2 different counties) and for 1 I had the results few weeks later with a score. For the other one I never had any email confirming I passed the SJT nor a score. I had just an invitation to the pré recorded interview.
I believe that should you be successful or not, you will find out in the next week's just with an email confirming an invitation or that they will not progress with your application.
Reply 9
I found it weird indeed. I applied for 2 different wc jobs (2 different counties) and for 1 I had the results few weeks later with a score. For the other one I never had any email confirming I passed the SJT nor a score. I had just an invitation to the pré recorded interview.
I believe that should you be successful or not, you will find out in the next week's just with an email confirming an invitation or that they will not progress with your application.

Thank you for taking the time to reply .. was thinking should I do another application before the deadline 🤨
Thank you for taking the time to reply .. was thinking should I do another application before the deadline 🤨

I did the 1st one in the place I was interested in and I thought I did terrible. I was so upset that I did the West London afterwards thinking “let's say I get it... If it's hybrid I may travel once or twice per week". So definitely happy to get the one I wanted, 10 min driving from my house! Could even go by bus or bike (if I didn't have the kids to drop off)
Reply 11

Hi there, can I just pick up on the comment made about your application is being reviewed and being successful. Can I ask how you know this please?
Hi there, they review the application if this has been completed. Without interview the application would be incomplete so what would they be reviewing?
Does that make sense?
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome. Does this mean unsuccessful?
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome. Does this mean unsuccessful?

No April, at the moment this means that everything is still possible and that you have to wait a little bit more. I believe we all have had this message at some point.
No April, at the moment this means that everything is still possible and that you have to wait a little bit more. I believe we all have had this message at some point.

Hi I got an email to complete the IDVT is that easy to do honestly I’m sure I have become so anxious I haven’t even clicked the link , have 5 days to do this .

Thank you 🙏

Hiya
I heard back they want me to upload my ID docs us this pretty easy to do I’m so nervous 😟

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending