The Student Room Group

KCL Accommodation Contract Takeover 23/24

Scroll to see replies

I am looking for someone to takeover my small studio at Atlas building) it is available for bot postgrads and undergrads. Feel free to message me!
Original post by Reggie_Gonzales
I'm looking to take over a contract for an accommodation near KCL Strand Campus. Preferably an ensuite room 40 week contract. Feel free to message me.

Hi,
Are you still looking for a room. Im currently staying at Atlas.
Reply 22
Original post by zeyynepozlu
Hi. I have a room in Moonraker Point! It's very close! I can let you take over my contract next week!

Are you still looking for someone?
Original post by ih3155
I have a room in UoL International Hall and I'm looking for a person who wants to take over my room!!

Hi, I'm interested in taking over x
Im looking for someone to takeover my Tenancy in Hoxton.
Im currently in a Silver Ensuite at iQ Will Wyatt Court, which costs £358 a week.
Contact me via 07305419290 ASAP if you're interested.
Hi,
I have a room in Atlas Building 3 bedroom 2 bathroom is anyone interested to take over.
Reply 26
Hey! I have a room to offer I would like to move out ouf:

City Urbanest Ensuite Apartment

Own bathroom

Very central

350pw

10mins to Strand Campus

Only 2 min walk to Central/District/Circle line

Only Postgrads

6th Floor, great views

If this post is still visible, IM STILL SEARCHING!

PM me!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 27
I'm looking to take over a contract for an accommodation near KCL Strand Campus. Preferably an ensuite room 40 week contract. Feel free to message me.

Hi Everyone,
I am giving up my contract, is anyone interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Reply 28

Hey I'm transferring my ensuite room at Moonraker Point for semester 2 of this academic year. Its really central near Waterloo and London Bridge, the room's on the 5th floor with a private bathroom and a shared kitchen with 4 other flatmates. Rent payment is made in two separate payments in January and March. Message me if interested
Reply 29
Original post by 1jjilson
Are you still looking for someone?

If you're interested in Moonraker point I'm transferring my ensuite room there for semester 2. The room's on the 5th floor with a private bathroom and a shared kitchen with 4 other flatmates. Rent payment is made in two separate payments in January and March. Message me if interested
Original post by Clemkcl
If you're interested in Moonraker point I'm transferring my ensuite room there for semester 2. The room's on the 5th floor with a private bathroom and a shared kitchen with 4 other flatmates. Rent payment is made in two separate payments in January and March. Message me if interested

How much ?
Reply 31
Original post by Umair97353563
How much ?

First payment is 5.7k and second one is 2.8k, let me know if you're interested
Reply 32
Original post by AlexOOO
Hey! I have a room to offer I would like to move out ouf:

City Urbanest Ensuite Apartment

Own bathroom

Very central

350pw

10mins to Strand Campus

Only 2 min walk to Central/District/Circle line

Only Postgrads

6th Floor, great views

If this post is still visible, IM STILL SEARCHING!

PM me!

Is it still available? I'm interested! If you could provide me with your email, I cannot send PM right now
Original post by Seham1
Is it still available? I'm interested! If you could provide me with your email, I cannot send PM right now

Hey, are you looking for a room in Central London?
Hi, I am looking for a KCL student to take over my cozy ensuite room from 15 June (move-in date negotiable) to 7 September 2024 at Urbanest City. It's £365 per week, all bills included. You can message me if interested, +41763288556

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending