The Student Room Group

UCAS application question(s)

Hello, I am an early applicant, and by Friday I need to have finished on UCAS. I am a little confused as to what I should do on the 'education' page, as I can see nowhere for predicted grades. Do I need to put those in? If so, how? I also don't know what I should do for the PAT, as I'm doing it after I hand this in. Can I alter my application later?

Thank you very much for reading and have a good morning, good evening, or good night
Original post by NoRJoke112233
Hello, I am an early applicant, and by Friday I need to have finished on UCAS. I am a little confused as to what I should do on the 'education' page, as I can see nowhere for predicted grades. Do I need to put those in? If so, how? I also don't know what I should do for the PAT, as I'm doing it after I hand this in. Can I alter my application later?

Thank you very much for reading and have a good morning, good evening, or good night

Your school add them
Once you submit your application, it goes to your centre, the school.
The school check your personal statement, add predicted grades, add subject references.
If your personal statement needs changing, the school will reject your application, you make changes, you submit… until it is all good.
What is the PAT?
You add your gcse, and your A Levels (subject, date started and date ended (June 2024))
The only change you can make is adding your choices if you didnt add all of your choices when it was submitted
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Your school add them
Once you submit your application, it goes to your centre, the school.
The school check your personal statement, add predicted grades, add subject references.
If your personal statement needs changing, the school will reject your application, you make changes, you submit… until it is all good.
What is the PAT?

PAT is the oxford physics entrance exam, stands for Physics Aptitude Test. Thank you very much for the help. So, should I add my sixth form in the 'education' part or just leave it out
PAT is the oxford physics entrance exam, stands for Physics Aptitude Test. Thank you very much for the help. So, should I add my sixth form in the 'education' part or just leave it out

You add your sixth form, A Level subjects, exam board, date started and predicted date end (June 2024)
Your grade would be ‘not provided’, as it is not an achieved qualification.
(edited 7 months ago)
You add your sixth form, A Level subjects, exam board, date started and predicted date end (June 2024)

Thank you again

One problem, it says I need to fill in information I don't have, and it won't let me put 'pending' for my grade
One problem, it says I need to fill in information I don't have, and it won't let me put 'pending' for my grade

IMG_5353.jpegIMG_5354.jpegIMG_5355.png
Thanks, I had an error with the grade thing, so I thought I was on the wrong thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending