The Student Room Group

Experiences With Bullying

I was reading an old thread on here about bullying and I wanted to hear about your own experiences with bullying. On the old thread there was at least one case where bullies managed to make the victim an outcast to most of their year or class, and int these instances it would be very interesting to find out what the bullies say to do that.

While I haven't been directly been bullied in years, a few years ago some people made up lies about me (effectively misinterpreting things I'd done) and got me excluded from school. For a day, yes, but it wasn't a good time.
Me too! I want to know what brings bullies success (and what doesn’t).
Reply 2
I was physically and emotionally abused almost all my school years.
a girl in my school excluded me from the social group and set me up to fail when the teacher was near. then he scolded me. years later i still feel resentment toward her.
Reply 4
Original post by Doomotron
On the old thread there was at least one case where bullies managed to make the victim an outcast to most of their year or class, and int these instances it would be very interesting to find out what the bullies say to do that.

It's a case of monkey see, monkey do - one kid starts making fun out of another and gets laughs for it, and other kids start doing the same. Nobody wants so be an outcast, especially at that age, so they side and copy the bully, not the victim.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
a girl in my school excluded me from the social group and set me up to fail when the teacher was near. then he scolded me. years later i still feel resentment toward her.

In what way did she set you up to fail?
In what way did she set you up to fail?

she and i sat next to each other and were on laptops for a class assignment. she had me open a map online then go to a country. the teacher came by and thought i was not doing the schoolwork. i looked at the girl and saw her eyes' evil glare.
Pretty much everyone who bullied me is dead or disfigured. HA! :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by StriderHort
Pretty much everyone who bullied me is dead or disfigured. HA! :tongue:

Context is important here 😂
Context is important here 😂

I didn't do those ones anyway :tongue:

I did try and sort out a few of my milder ex bullies down the line after a growth spurt and some prep, but it didn't feel v satisfying tbh, they prob barely remembered me, I doubt I helped improve them in any way & I just gave them another painful excuse to add to their own lashing out *shrug*
was bullied for 6 years or so and ruined me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending