The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Soas ma 23-24

Hello all.

I’m starting actually my second MA, Translation (Japanese to English) at SOAS and interested in meeting other students. I’m an older student, 35, and also interested in people taking similar subjects or who just want to hang out on campus. Let me know!

Dusty
Original post by Skuu
Hello all.

I’m starting actually my second MA, Translation (Japanese to English) at SOAS and interested in meeting other students. I’m an older student, 35, and also interested in people taking similar subjects or who just want to hang out on campus. Let me know!

Dusty

Hi Dusty! A great way to meet students is to join societies and attend their events at the JCR (Student's Union). SOAS have over 100+ student societies from Japanese to debating, origami, feminist society, a world music choir, yoga and many more including a variety of sport societies too, where you can meet people from all over the world and make life-long friends. Another great opportunity to meeting students is in your lectures and seminar classes where you can work together you can also meet students all around campus!
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending