University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Official University of Chester Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by shannont2024
Ok thankyou so much x

It’s no trouble! Are you starting September at Warrington? Are you doing 3/4 year course? X
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by Karlielkc

It’s no trouble! Are you starting September at Warrington? Are you doing 3/4 year course? X

I’m going to be at the wheeler building and it’s the 3 year course x
Original post by shannont2024
Hi there, I have made Chester my first choice for adult nursing in September, when will I be able to start applying for student finance?

Hi @shannont2024

Congratulations on your offer! It's great to hear that you've chosen Chester as your firm choice! 🙂

You can find information on Finance here: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/undergraduate/finance

Thanks
Becky
Reply 23
Is anybody here doing primary education on the chester campus? I've made chester my firm offer 😁
Anyone got an offer for psychology or similar? or anyone joining a year or two late? i’m gonna be joining at age 20 and im a little spooked about it even though I know it’s not that late?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for Midwifery and had an interview. Yet to hear back so nervous as I thought the campus, students and staff were so lovely and would love you attend Chester. Fingers crossed.

Have you heard back yet? I had my interview on Friday, I hate the waiting part!
Original post by Anonymous #6

Have you heard back yet? I had my interview on Friday, I hate the waiting part!

No I haven’t heard anything back yet. Congratulations on your interview. I’m sure you’ve smashed it.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi has anyone been accepted on Accounting and Finance at Chester?

Yess I have gotten a conditional offer to study accounting and finance and I’m going to have a visit day this month
Reply 28
Original post by E_pdh
Honestly I’d try not to worry, most of the people that came were wearing all black either flares or skirts! I’m doing the integrated course so I’ll be doing my last year in adults too, honestly you’ll do amazing good luck!

Bit of an update! I was successful and had my offer through, woohoo! Xx
No I haven’t heard anything back yet. Congratulations on your interview. I’m sure you’ve smashed it.

Heard back today, unfortunately it wasn't my time!
I got my offer through today, I can’t stop smiling.
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous #6
Heard back today, unfortunately it wasn't my time!

I’m so sorry to hear this, have you got another choice? X
Reply 32
I got my offer through today, I can’t stop smiling.

Woohoo! Well done! What are you studying? X
Reply 33
Original post by Karlielkc

Woohoo! Well done! What are you studying? X

Midwifery, wbu?x
Reply 34
Original post by clopheebs
Midwifery, wbu?x

Adult nursing but with a foundation year 😊 x
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Chester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Chester.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Hello!
I'm stressing. I just dyed my hair pink (temporary dye) and then found out I have an interview for primary teaching. I'm now worried that if my dye hasn't washed out, they won't accept me because the coloured hair may be seen as 'unprofessional'. Is this something I should be worried about? please help.
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hello!
I'm stressing. I just dyed my hair pink (temporary dye) and then found out I have an interview for primary teaching. I'm now worried that if my dye hasn't washed out, they won't accept me because the coloured hair may be seen as 'unprofessional'. Is this something I should be worried about? please help.

I obviously don't know for certain but I honestly don't think you need to worry. When I went to my primary interview a few weeks ago 2 girls had green hair and nobody seemed to mind!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hello!

Hi 🙂

Don't worry about this at all!

Of course it's important to come across professional in an interview, but we're also looking for you to be you. We want to hear why you're interested in primary education and what you could bring to the course.

Our student group is really diverse and inclusive and that's just the way we like it. Rock your pink hair and good luck!

Best wishes,
Becky
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of Chester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Chester.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

Hello! I chose Chester as my firm choice :smile: I'll be studying BA Archaeology. I'm looking forward to the applicant open day in April but I'm even more excited for September to start uni!
Hello!
I am an international student who applied for the university of Chester on early December. But I have not heard back from them yet. Does that means I am rejected? I already got four offers but Uni of Chester is my first choice.
Amina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending