The Student Room Group

No predicted grades

Im doing international as and a level. i was supposed to take the as level exams in year 12 but i didn’t because of some personal circumstances and i decided to take them in the fall of year 13, which is now. i’m also applying to cambridge rn. now i realised that cambridge application and tmua takes time so im considering puting the as levels aside for the summer and take all papers as and a level in the summer(this is not a problem, they are a lot but it’s doable).the problem is because i didn’t take as levels my teacher don’t have predicted grades for me. i really want to use this month to focus on tmua and ps so i can apply but i have no predicted grades. what could be done here?
Reply 1
Original post by MateoC
Im doing international as and a level. i was supposed to take the as level exams in year 12 but i didn’t because of some personal circumstances and i decided to take them in the fall of year 13, which is now. i’m also applying to cambridge rn. now i realised that cambridge application and tmua takes time so im considering puting the as levels aside for the summer and take all papers as and a level in the summer(this is not a problem, they are a lot but it’s doable).the problem is because i didn’t take as levels my teacher don’t have predicted grades for me. i really want to use this month to focus on tmua and ps so i can apply but i have no predicted grades. what could be done here?

Students in England don't have AS grades yet teachers predict A level grades based on their work. Why can't your teachers do this?
Reply 2
Last year i missed a lot of school(circumstances) and this year just started . Missed the first week this year cuz we renovated but yeah from now on ill be in school.i just dont know if it will tskemmkre than a mknth to get thise grades.

Quick Reply

Latest