The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 GEM 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WC7867
Got my pre-interview rejection for the A100 course yesterday. Still waiting to hear back post-interview for A102.
Hello -
I am the same.

Apologies all. I said I had been rejected yesterday. It turns out that this was also just for A100. I’m still waiting regarding A102 pre-interview.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 101
Now the survey deadline has ended, has anyone heard any more on when we might actually be told yes or no? I’ve got an offer elsewhere but would prefer to take KCL due to distance, only issue is if I don’t get it, I have to send off my occ health forms by April. Kind of hoping we’ll hear by then…
Original post by remiro
Now the survey deadline has ended, has anyone heard any more on when we might actually be told yes or no? I’ve got an offer elsewhere but would prefer to take KCL due to distance, only issue is if I don’t get it, I have to send off my occ health forms by April. Kind of hoping we’ll hear by then…
Well they said "by the end of march" in my interview so either this week or next
Reply 103
Original post by JadeN92
Well they said "by the end of march" in my interview so either this week or next
Ooh thank you! They didn’t say this in mine so this is very useful. Good luck!
Original post by JadeN92
They told me by May 💀
Hope it's March like your interviewers said haha
(edited 1 month ago)
Yah they told me 'we'll let you know between January and May' lmao
Original post by graaaaadmed
They told me by May 💀
Hope it's March like your interviewers said haha
MAY!! God I hope not!
I think decisions generally get sent out by end of May, as the interviews are more or less done, but depending on how many people firm their choices or if they have other choices they may give out additional offers... I think when they say May it means rejections included, as last year they didn't send rejections up until May despite sending offers by early March... so March will be offer time and May probably with the rejections, but I guess we will just have to wait and see :smile:
Original post by MustafaMirab1
I think decisions generally get sent out by end of May, as the interviews are more or less done, but depending on how many people firm their choices or if they have other choices they may give out additional offers... I think when they say May it means rejections included, as last year they didn't send rejections up until May despite sending offers by early March... so March will be offer time and May probably with the rejections, but I guess we will just have to wait and see :smile:
ahh ok, that's good to know!!
Reply 109
I've sent a message on King's Apply asking roughly when we'll hear because other unis are asking for occupational health checks before the UCAS deadline. Unlikely they'll actually get back given the reputation of their admin, but if they do I'll parrot what they say to me.
Original post by remiro
I've sent a message on King's Apply asking roughly when we'll hear because other unis are asking for occupational health checks before the UCAS deadline. Unlikely they'll actually get back given the reputation of their admin, but if they do I'll parrot what they say to me.

Thanks for doing that! :smile:
I was told mid May so wouldn’t expect anything until then realistically !
Reply 112
Original post by rob4900
I was told mid May so wouldn’t expect anything until then realistically !
It’s so weird that they’ve been telling people such different dates. When was your interview, if I can ask?
Has anyone heard anything yet? I’ve seen on the website that it’s closed for Easter weekend from tomorrow, not sure whether to send a message and ask?
Just trying to get a rough idea of where I’ll be based in September time for planning
Reply 114
Original post by lolaleo
Has anyone heard anything yet? I’ve seen on the website that it’s closed for Easter weekend from tomorrow, not sure whether to send a message and ask?
Just trying to get a rough idea of where I’ll be based in September time for planning

General consensus seems to be radio silence from KCL. If you get any response please let us all know - starting to bite my nails down to the quick!
does anyone know roughly when previous years heard back?
Original post by lolaleo

i checked last year’s thread and it seems like most ppl heard back late april
Original post by lolaleo

last year the offer date was 8th of March, with rejections held until May i believe... However, this year they had more interviews, more offers to give, and the complexity of the 2 different sites + preferences for the 1st year theyre doing this will probably delay it further... my guess is probably early april we'll get told about offers and rejections further down the line
Has anyone got a clue about how clearing works for grad med in general?
They are really going to make us wait until May, arent they 😫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending