The Student Room Group

HE Access Course in Social Science, getting into Law at UNI

I am currently 18, and I have previously done my A-levels, while doing awfully only achieving an E in Chemistry and Law, and receiving a U in Biology. I am not completely sure on why I decided to take on chemistry and biology as I aboslutely despise those subjects. However, while appealing both Chemistry and Law through exam boards this still is not enough to get a place at most universities. I personally did not want to retake these A-Levels, aside from law, as I honestly did not see any point of retaking subjects that aren't relevant to my chosen degree and under the impression that I still will not receive a high enough grade to have the flexibility to apply to RG universities.I haven't done myself any favours but I am throughly enjoying my course at the moment and it actually relates to law.

Doing HE Access Course Social Sciences & Humanities and am aiming to achieve majority distinctions, I am unsure whether I will be disadvantaged by the fact I have previously done A-levels and got silly grades, or whether they will look at the situation that I am now undertaking my HE access course instead. so. stressful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending