The Student Room Group

Gap year 2023-2024

Hey, I’m from London!
is anyone taking a gap year and planning to go to uni in sept 2024? Would love to connect with other people!
Original post by jammysnow
Hey, I’m from London!
is anyone taking a gap year and planning to go to uni in sept 2024? Would love to connect with other people!

I am taking a gap year too, and currently applying for uni!
Hey, I’m from London!

Yes me and a couple of friends are!! Would be great to connect with others :smile: ... What are your plans for the gap year? So far I've mostly just been working, but looking to maybe do a bit of travelling in the new year
Reply 3
Original post by rycbar.123
Yes me and a couple of friends are!! Would be great to connect with others :smile: ... What are your plans for the gap year? So far I've mostly just been working, but looking to maybe do a bit of travelling in the new year

hey! there is a separate group of those taking a gap year on Instagram and a lot of us are from the UK! Is there any way I can get in contact with you?

I’m doing driving lessons atm, planning to travel solo to Spain mid nov and going to east Asia for the whole of feb!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Lightningparrot
I am taking a gap year too, and currently applying for uni!

We have a separate gap year gc on Instagram! Is there any way I can get into contact with you? We are planning to travel together if you are interested :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, I’m from London!

Omg hello!! I’m taking a gap year and I’m from london too! It would be great to connect!
Hey, I’m from London!

hey im taking a gap year as well!! is there a group chat or anything that I could join with other people on a gap year?
Hey, I’m from London!

Hi I’m not from London but am taking a gap year and reapplying for something different for uni! Would love to connect!
Reply 8
Hi, I am also on a gap year and reapplying for uni next year. I'm not from London though.

Original post by absorbingdino
hey im taking a gap year as well!! is there a group chat or anything that I could join with other people on a gap year?
Reply 9
Whats the Insta group link?
Hey, I’m from London!

Hi, I am also from London and doing a gap year and also planning to go to uni in 2024 would love to connect my instagram is huda.paracha
Reply 11
Hey, I’m from London!

Hey, I'm also from London, looking to connect to people!
Reply 12
Original post by S. H

hiii sameee im also from london
Reply 13
Original post by S. H

hey, I'm also from London. Are you also willing to travel

Quick Reply

Latest