The Student Room Group

2024 Chase Digital Development Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ks1132
Any updates?

None :frown:
I think we need to wait till the ACs are over, and then maybeeee there is another round. for the ppl who are doing the ACs, when do they end? this friday?
Original post by Sofia20231999
I think we need to wait till the ACs are over, and then maybeeee there is another round. for the ppl who are doing the ACs, when do they end? this friday?

Can anyone confirm
Reply 63
Original post by Ks1132
Can anyone confirm

not sure, I had mine yesterday...
Original post by Kumari22
not sure, I had mine yesterday...

How did it go?
Has anyone received rejection emails?
Reply 66
Original post by Ks1132
Has anyone received rejection emails?

I did the AC this week and they told us we'd find out within 10 working days
Original post by elelel777
I did the AC this week and they told us we'd find out within 10 working days

Are the ACs over for the 2024 programme or are they still going to send out more invites?
Reply 68
Any anyone heard back after their ACs did mine on the 5th and also know someone who did theirs on the same day but haven't heard anything.

I found 2 people who had their ACs on the 7th and haven't heard back as well. should we keep waiting or just move on? Because from last yea heard people got called back within 2 days but seems like the process changed by giving us a case study. will welcome any response.
Reply 69
Original post by prmphx
Any anyone heard back after their ACs did mine on the 5th and also know someone who did theirs on the same day but haven't heard anything.

I found 2 people who had their ACs on the 7th and haven't heard back as well. should we keep waiting or just move on? Because from last yea heard people got called back within 2 days but seems like the process changed by giving us a case study. will welcome any response.

I also did my AC on the 5th.. Didn’t hear back anything !!!
Reply 70
Original post by skoner123
I also did my AC on the 5th.. Didn’t hear back anything !!!

Did my AC on the 7th, haven’t heard back either..
Reply 71

thought i was the only one, anyone from your group heard back? how many days were you told?
Reply 72

I also did my AC on the 7th and haven't heard back yet
Reply 73
does anyone know someone who has heard back yet?
Reply 74
Original post by Ks1132
Are the ACs over for the 2024 programme or are they still going to send out more invites?

I think they're over, they had quite a few AC's last week
Reply 75
Original post by elelel777
I think they're over, they had quite a few AC's last week

I think so too, don't know anyone who has heard back.
Reply 76
Anyone heard back from AC on the 5th?
Reply 77
Original post by sophiall

I don't know anyone who has heard anything yet but I think we will start to hear back today or tomorrow since they said within 10 working days
Reply 78
Original post by sophiall

Hi, i did mine on the 5th too and I haven't heard back. its been 10 days since ours as well should we email?
Reply 79
Original post by kimR
Hi, i did mine on the 5th too and I haven't heard back. its been 10 days since ours as well should we email?

Hello! I had mine on the 7th, and I'm considering waiting for two more days before sending an email. However, I believe it's been 10 working days for you, so I think it's appropriate to reach out now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending