The Student Room Group

Aston University Physician Associate 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sha90
Hi guys, when i applied there was ucat to do but now i dont see anything anymore. I v been invited for the second stage interview. I was not asked anything at the moment in terms of documentation/ucat/atc. ! I even asked if they got all the document.etc...and i was told if they needed anything they would request it.
Hi,
when is your second stage interview?
Reply 21
Original post by CheerfulRoamer
Hi,
On the 19th march, next week
Reply 22
Hi,
I saw u have just done it! Did they tell u how long we stillll need to wait for the final decision?
Original post by Sha90
I saw u have just done it! Did they tell u how long we stillll need to wait for the final decision?
Good Luck! Mine is on 20th March. I haven't done second stage yet. I am very nervous about that.
Reply 24
Good Luck! Mine is on 20th March. I haven't done second stage yet. I am very nervous about that.
Ah ok. Beh, God bless us!!!!!. Im a actually curious and honestly i cantttt wait. I do love interviews..hahaa
Original post by Sha90
Ah ok. Beh, God bless us!!!!!. Im a actually curious and honestly i cantttt wait. I do love interviews..hahaa
Yh hopefully, I'm nervous about the ethical debate activity. Any suggestions for the prep, would appreciate that.
Reply 26
Yh hopefully, I'm nervous about the ethical debate activity. Any suggestions for the prep, would appreciate that.
Honestly i v been watching, reviewing stuff on YouTube about ethics morale, principles, . But i dont know exactly eh eh. Lets enjoy the surprise.. how many interviews have u done? Because more or less they hit the same points, sooo far! Team group, its the attitude towards a problem not the solution of the problem that they check/seek. Its kinda real life in the hospital, with ur colleagues, job interviews, patient safety first, listening,helping, seeking help, clarification of the situation, non judgemental approach, confidentiality and bidibibodibu. 😅 but just jesus knows. I m curious honestly coz being the second interview(not group activity )means they r gonna check something more in depth about us. Passion? Motivation?our goals?or maybe few medical questions to see where we r starting from?!..... u?? What you think? Have u already had different interviews? 😉🤜
Original post by Sha90
Honestly i v been watching, reviewing stuff on YouTube about ethics morale, principles, . But i dont know exactly eh eh. Lets enjoy the surprise.. how many interviews have u done? Because more or less they hit the same points, sooo far! Team group, its the attitude towards a problem not the solution of the problem that they check/seek. Its kinda real life in the hospital, with ur colleagues, job interviews, patient safety first, listening,helping, seeking help, clarification of the situation, non judgemental approach, confidentiality and bidibibodibu. 😅 but just jesus knows. I m curious honestly coz being the second interview(not group activity )means they r gonna check something more in depth about us. Passion? Motivation?our goals?or maybe few medical questions to see where we r starting from?!..... u?? What you think? Have u already had different interviews? 😉🤜
Great! Thanks. No, this is first interview I had so far.
Reply 28
I had my first stage interview which was the online one and not heard anything since🥲 does that mean I’ve not made it second stage interview? :frown:(
Reply 29
Original post by asmvaaa
I had my first stage interview which was the online one and not heard anything since🥲 does that mean I’ve not made it second stage interview? :frown:(
Hi there, i had my first interview on the 13th of February and received the invitation for the second stage on the 6th March. When did u have ur first?
Reply 30
Original post by Sha90
Hi there, i had my first interview on the 13th of February and received the invitation for the second stage on the 6th March. When did u have ur first?

Okay that gives me some hope, my first online interview was last week 7th March. My heart sank when i’d seen everyone speaking about their day 2 interview on the 20/21st March as i’ve not heard anything yet😭.
Reply 31
Original post by asmvaaa
Okay that gives me some hope, my first online interview was last week 7th March. My heart sank when i’d seen everyone speaking about their day 2 interview on the 20/21st March as i’ve not heard anything yet😭.
They takingggg soooo long, iv been still waiting for interviews done more than 8 weeks. I emailed them and i was told that they r doing their best to give us their feedback asap(2 weeks and 2 days ago). Im dying too. No worries. I think there is hope tilĺl the last second before the first day of uni in Sept. 🙏🙏✋️😊
Reply 32
Original post by Sha90
They takingggg soooo long, iv been still waiting for interviews done more than 8 weeks. I emailed them and i was told that they r doing their best to give us their feedback asap(2 weeks and 2 days ago). Im dying too. No worries. I think there is hope tilĺl the last second before the first day of uni in Sept. 🙏🙏✋️😊

So have you had both interviews?
Reply 33
Original post by asmvaaa
So have you had both interviews?
Nope. I have done so far 3 interviews in 3 diff Universities. I have the aston second stage in 4 days(19th) and another interview in one month. I have done once a group interview, and now at Aston is gonna be my second group interview. As i said, i m still waiting for their response.
You?
Reply 34
Original post by Sha90
Nope. I have done so far 3 interviews in 3 diff Universities. I have the aston second stage in 4 days(19th) and another interview in one month. I have done once a group interview, and now at Aston is gonna be my second group interview. As i said, i m still waiting for their response.
You?
heyy how did your first group interview go?
Reply 35
Original post by Oinchow
heyy how did your first group interview go?
Hi there, it was interesting. The point is that it depends a lot on ur personality. I do love group activitiy..U have to consider that the main goal is team work. Group activity is not a competition or a fight. Would u want in ur team/hospital people that fight, dont let u talk, interrupt u while espressing ur opinion, thinking that they r the best and not involving u in any decision making, enjoy the fact that you are left out? Etc etc. We all are potential PAs and working one day altogether ,supporting and helping each other to improve themselves must be within our nature, and this is what the examiners are looking for. Who would you want to have in ur team?
Original post by Sha90
You?
hey! how was your interview at Aston today?
Reply 37
hey! how was your interview at Aston today?
Weilla.. it was today.. so i d say amazing. I did really enjoy it. Friendly. Chilled but even a bit formal but just because the topics we talk about , are not silly easy stuff. So a bit of seriousness its a must Especially to select who is really into it and who is not. No worrys. Group activity. Funny start to break the ice then u dive into it. Good luck everyone
Original post by Sha90
Weilla.. it was today.. so i d say amazing. I did really enjoy it. Friendly. Chilled but even a bit formal but just because the topics we talk about , are not silly easy stuff. So a bit of seriousness its a must Especially to select who is really into it and who is not. No worrys. Group activity. Funny start to break the ice then u dive into it. Good luck everyone
Great to know!
Reply 39
Great to know!
Let me know how it goes. Ur opinions..comparisons etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending