The Student Room Group

Oxford colleges for maths

Hi guys,

Does any of you know anything about Oxford's St. Catherine's college? I am planning to apply for maths there.
Reply 1
Quite a modern relaxed college. They do your laundry for you? Why did you choose it?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

Does any of you know anything about Oxford's St. Catherine's college? I am planning to apply for maths there.

I'm studying there at the moment, what did you want to know?
Reply 3
Original post by emilyalexandria
I'm studying there at the moment, what did you want to know?
Hi! I've read about the RAAC findings on the site and discovered a bunch of white marquees during my visit to the college. Just wanted to ask if there's any relationship between the RAAC and those houses. Thanks!!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Bella Wan
Hi! I've read about the RAAC findings on the site and discovered a bunch of white marquees during my visit to the college. Just wanted to ask if there's any relationship between the RAAC and those houses. Thanks!!
Yeah, that's where the hall and JCR are located currently, as the regular buildings are inaccessible. Accommodation is unaffected. The college haven't given an exact date but things should be back to normal by October or so.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys,
they are very good for STEM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending