The Student Room Group

Foundation Pharmacy at Manchester?

I recently went to the open day for uom, interested in the foundation pharmacy course. the person at the info desk for the subject told me I was eligible to take the course with the subjects I take, as long as I met the criteria for the contextual offer, which I do. I currently take Btec applied science extended certificate, alongside two non science a levels, English literature and psychology. The website states that this isn’t the case for the 2024 applicants, which I will be. I have emailed the faculty of biology, health and medicine and I have also emailed a students admissions coordinator about my issue. Does anyone have any advice on here to help me out? It would be much appreciated as I don’t know if I should risk targeting my personal statement towards pharmacy with these factors in mind, especially when I’m still deciding what I want to do at uni. I am also very interested in nursing at uom and other unis so any advice on personal statements targeted to nursing will also help greatly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending