The Student Room Group

Predicted grade

I am studying international level. Among them, I took some of the AS subjects in math, but there are about 4 subjects left. I heard that the expected grades would be given by assessing the mock tests that I took in the class, but I couldn't take most of the mock tests due to personal reasons. But I need a good predicted grade. In this case, is it impossible to get a high predicted score?
Original post by 3JJJ
I am studying international level. Among them, I took some of the AS subjects in math, but there are about 4 subjects left. I heard that the expected grades would be given by assessing the mock tests that I took in the class, but I couldn't take most of the mock tests due to personal reasons. But I need a good predicted grade. In this case, is it impossible to get a high predicted score?

This is a question for your school/college. They all have different ways of assessing you and determining your predicted grades.
Original post by 3JJJ

hi!, like someone said on this thread already its up to the schools discretion. However, i think if you did well on the tests you have done you shouldnt be predicted bad grades, if you can explain to your school why you couldnt take them theyll probably understand and help you out.

Quick Reply

Latest