The Student Room Group

Adult Dependency Grant

Hi guys,

My partner and I applied for the adult dependency grant a number of months ago. We were sent a current income assessment form which we returned. It was then acknowledged by yourselves as received. I have now had my first payment for my student maintenance loan but have not received anything from the adult dependant grant. If you could provide any information as to why this is the case that would be greatly appreciated. Everything was done via physical forms as your website stopped working on my account after I started my 2023/2024 loan application

I can provide my application reference number but would prefer to do so over private message. I have also emailed this same information to the SFE email address I have, but wanted to reach out here as the matter is time sensitive.

Best,

Billy
Original post by banter222
Hi guys,

My partner and I applied for the adult dependency grant a number of months ago. We were sent a current income assessment form which we returned. It was then acknowledged by yourselves as received. I have now had my first payment for my student maintenance loan but have not received anything from the adult dependant grant. If you could provide any information as to why this is the case that would be greatly appreciated. Everything was done via physical forms as your website stopped working on my account after I started my 2023/2024 loan application

I can provide my application reference number but would prefer to do so over private message. I have also emailed this same information to the SFE email address I have, but wanted to reach out here as the matter is time sensitive.

Best,

Billy

Hi Billy, we can't access accounts on The Student Room. It's general advice only. Have you sent evidence since the CYI or been requested to send anything further? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Billy, we can't access accounts on The Student Room. It's general advice only. Have you sent evidence since the CYI or been requested to send anything further? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

We have sent all the evidence requested and it was acknowledged as received a number of months ago. Since then no requests for further information or any instructions have been provided. I have tried calling but I get hung up on after around 20 minutes on hold.

Best,

Billy
Original post by banter222
Hi Jason,

We have sent all the evidence requested and it was acknowledged as received a number of months ago. Since then no requests for further information or any instructions have been provided. I have tried calling but I get hung up on after around 20 minutes on hold.

Best,

Billy

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Our lines are open till 8pm and may be quieter in the evening. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending