The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Can’t connect PS5 to wifi in halls?

Received an email about registering my device by using its MAC address which should gives me a password allowing me to access the UoM_Halls wifi. I’ve done this and received a password but can’t find the UoM_Halls wifi in my registered networks. Any ideas?
Original post by lilginge123
Received an email about registering my device by using its MAC address which should gives me a password allowing me to access the UoM_Halls wifi. I’ve done this and received a password but can’t find the UoM_Halls wifi in my registered networks. Any ideas?

Probably ask the IT team
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Have you made sure that it's set to the right frequency? I had this issue with an Xbone when I was at Oxford.
I remember I used a switching box I think. It has ethernet ports that connect to the wall and the laptop. The console also connects and when the laptop logs in, everything connected to that box automatically connects too.
Reply 4
Original post by random_matt
I remember I used a switching box I think. It has ethernet ports that connect to the wall and the laptop. The console also connects and when the laptop logs in, everything connected to that box automatically connects too.

Yeah this is what I had to do as well, thinking on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending