The Student Room Group

Society runs at the same time as my class

So I really want to join badminton society but it runs from 11am-1pm which is the exact same time as my class. Neither the class nor badminton have any alternative times. What do I do?
Original post by Anonymous
So I really want to join badminton society but it runs from 11am-1pm which is the exact same time as my class. Neither the class nor badminton have any alternative times. What do I do?

Are you paying for a degree or to play badminton?
Wait until next term. Or see if the society want to run a second weekly session.
Reply 3
Original post by threeportdrift
Are you paying for a degree or to play badminton?

I don't think it's a crime to want both
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Wait until next term. Or see if the society want to run a second weekly session.

This module spans over both semesters :frown:
Make a decision?
This module spans over both semesters :frown:

Well, that sucks. You can have a word with the society about it, but I imagine they’ve booked it at that time due to the availability of courts. Very odd they haven’t got another session out of hours. Something to suggest if not.
Looks like you’ll have to wait until next year in the meantime could you not join a local club or ask them if they could run something out of hours for people who can’t make it in the middle of the day.
I don't think it's a crime to want both

No, but it's the sort of decision that should stop being difficult to solve by the time you are about 10 years old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending