The Student Room Group

A-levels in ps

How do I discuss my A-levels in my ps. They all like well to my subject. Would I say something like: while studying….. I learned about…..? Or some thing along these lines?
Reply 1
Original post by Mishoupos
How do I discuss my A-levels in my ps. They all like well to my subject. Would I say something like: while studying….. I learned about…..? Or some thing along these lines?

You could talk about one thing you enjoyed in the subject and how it benefited you etc. although I would refrain from talking about other subjects which aren’t related to your subject since they’re not all that relevant. Definitely look at some example personal statements to see how they’re structured and the content that they have.
Original post by Mishoupos

Please don't waste space in your PS doing this. Universities can see your A level choices in your education section and are well aware of the content and benefits of different A level subjects for their degrees.

Your PS should be focusing in your personal, detailed academic interests and activities. That can include a specific piece of work or topic from your A levels but shouldn't be restricted to that and certainly shouldn't include an attempt to crow bar in all of your A level subjects if they're not relevant to your chosen degree.

Quick Reply

Latest