The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Are summer apprenticeships useful in PS???

I want to go to a target uni for Finance (LSE, imperial, UCL)
Would doing a summer apprenticeship for banking and finance help in my PS? Or would unis not care about it?

Im in year 12 doing a levels for context
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Summer apprenticeships would be perfect for your personal statement.

Keep in mind when aiming for these target universities such as LSE and UCL grades aren’t going to be your problem when getting accepted. Everyone else applying will have the entry grades if not higher to get in.

Whats going to separate you is your work experience and PS. Hence this summer apprenticeship would be great for applying in October.

I am also a year 12, studying maths ,further maths economics and computer science and considering going into finance. If you want, I can help you find some more things to help boost your PS!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by skvsyu
Summer apprenticeships would be perfect for your personal statement.
Keep in mind when aiming for these target universities such as LSE and UCL grades aren’t going to be your problem when getting accepted. Everyone else applying will have the entry grades if not higher to get in.
Whats going to separate you is your work experience and PS. Hence this summer apprenticeship would be great for applying in October.
I am also a year 12, studying maths ,further maths economics and computer science and considering going into finance. If you want, I can help you find some more things to help boost your PS!

so sorry for the late reply! Thank you for your answer and I’d love to hear more from you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending