The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Material science

Has anyone doing the sixth form in the UK received an interview invite for materials science?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone doing the sixth form in the UK received an interview invite for materials science?

I did but from the ib, how are you preparing? ,
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lizymccallister
I did but from the ib, how are you preparing? ,

I'm still waiting for mine, but good luck!

im waiting too,good luck!
Reply 4

I am still waiting for mine too
i’ve just received an interview offer and i applied through ucas w a levels
Original post by Anonymous #3

Congrats! When is your interview?
I am still waiting, I am a UK applicant doing A levels and submitted an early application before the Oxbridge deadline.
I have interviews at Oxford, but Imperial is not getting back to me. I’ve been thinking this is due to my PS, as Oxford cares less about it (I have had very little exposure to materials so my PS is a bit light on that and I know Imperial cares a lot about the PS).
Oh well
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3

Are UK applicant ? And when did you apply
Original post by Anonymous #4
Congrats! When is your interview?
I am still waiting, I am a UK applicant doing A levels and submitted an early application before the Oxbridge deadline.
I have interviews at Oxford, but Imperial is not getting back to me. I’ve been thinking this is due to my PS, as Oxford cares less about it (I have had very little exposure to materials so my PS is a bit light on that and I know Imperial cares a lot about the PS).
Oh well

did you already do your oxford one? i had mine today and it went so wrong haha its tragic. what college did you apply to?
Original post by Anonymous #2
did you already do your oxford one? i had mine today and it went so wrong haha its tragic. what college did you apply to?

Same. One of them was embarrassingly bad, I could not make any sense of the questions. I cringe when I think about my answers and how slow I was. I redeemed myself with the second one (which I actually enjoyed) but I’m convinced they gave me easy questions because they knew from the start I was a lost cause anyway. I think this is the end for me.
Have you had another one? If you do just tell yourself you have nothing to lose and that should help you relax.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending