The Student Room Group

HE fee status

Hello, I arrived at the UK this July and currently am doing AS Levels. I am going to apply a year after for 2025 entry. Being an EU citizen and having pre-settled status, do I have a chance to be charged with Home fees for HE instead of Overseas fees? Can I do something to increase this chance?
SFE don’t determine fee status. That’s decided by each university individually following government regulations.
You can read the regulations on the ukcisa website. Ukcisa also runs a student helpline that you can contact for personal advice on your situation.
Original post by biburat
Hello, I arrived at the UK this July and currently am doing AS Levels. I am going to apply a year after for 2025 entry. Being an EU citizen and having pre-settled status, do I have a chance to be charged with Home fees for HE instead of Overseas fees? Can I do something to increase this chance?

Original post by PQ
SFE don’t determine fee status. That’s decided by each university individually following government regulations.
You can read the regulations on the ukcisa website. Ukcisa also runs a student helpline that you can contact for personal advice on your situation.

Hi there, I can see PQ has responded to your query. Any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending