The Student Room Group

Teeth feel wobbly??

I'm 23 I've had braces and a few fillings. I've lost my top retainer so my teeth have moved slightly. I'm paranoid recently because all my teeth feel wobbly. I can't see any movement. Just feels it. More so with my top teeth- could this be down to loosing my retainers and now there all moving. I remember thinking my teeth were so wobbly during wearing my retainer but apparently that was normal. My bottom teeth don't feel as bad.
I don't think I have gun problems my gums look fine but I do have a low gum line like they are receeding but I think that's genetics because they have always been like that.

I have a dentist app in a couple weeks. Would they say if they think they are wobbly. Could it just be my teeth shifting from wearing a retainer. How long do I give it before it feels more normal.
This is the kind of thing to discuss at the start of your appointment, rather than hoping the dentist will pick up on it.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
This is the kind of thing to discuss at the start of your appointment, rather than hoping the dentist will pick up on it.

I am like a paranoia freak about my teeth when nothing is wrong. I can't tell if it's in my head lol so don't know if to mention. Any thoughts apart from that? I probably will mention
Original post by Anonymous
I am like a paranoia freak about my teeth when nothing is wrong. I can't tell if it's in my head lol so don't know if to mention. Any thoughts apart from that? I probably will mention

There's nothing paranoid about telling them sensations that you can feel. It gives them something to look out for. If afterwards they're not concerned, you can put your concerns to one side for now.

Quick Reply

Latest