The Student Room Group

Selling A-Level Maths CloudLearn account discounted

I am selling my access to the CloudLearn Edexcel A-Level Mathematics 9MA0 course. The original price of the course is £499 but I am selling access for a reduced price of £350 so £149 off.

I was originally going to study this course as a fourth A-Level, but I have been offered a place at University that does not require me to take A-Level Mathematics. I am unable to claim a refund for the course, but I am allowed to transfer access to another person.

I have not completed any of the assignments or used any of the course materials so these are all still available for you to aid your learning.

If you want to buy it, I will take your E-Mail and mobile details and transfer the account access to you. You will then have full access to all of the course materials, videos, exam questions, 1:1 tutor support and teacher marked assessments

I have not booked an exam with this account, so you are still able to choose an exam centre local to you and book the exams yourself through CloudLearn.

The course on the account is currently paused, so when resumed you will have 16 months of tutor support. You can easily extend this support period through CloudLearn if required.

The course is ideal for homeschooled students as you have unlimited 1 to 1 support with a professional tutor and plenty of exam questions.

Please see the following link for the course details:

https://cloudlearn.co.uk/course/online-a-level-maths-course-edexcel

Please contact me for more details! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending