The Student Room Group

Which Distance Learning Course for A level Biology and Chemistry???

I have decided to change career path and need an A in both Biology and Chemistry A level for Vet Med at uni, which I hope to achieve through studying with a distance learning course. Has anyone ever used a DLC for Bio and Chem, if so is this achievable alongside working 4 days a week? Also any recommendations for which DLC to choose? They all seem to have mixed reviews.
Reply 1
Original post by lilydarrell15
I have decided to change career path and need an A in both Biology and Chemistry A level for Vet Med at uni, which I hope to achieve through studying with a distance learning course. Has anyone ever used a DLC for Bio and Chem, if so is this achievable alongside working 4 days a week? Also any recommendations for which DLC to choose? They all seem to have mixed reviews.
Hello there,I was planning to study med in the UK (I'm from Germany), so I did a lot of research on which DLC to choose. I went for CloudLearn and bought 3 courses (Biology, Chemistry and Psychology). I didn't use it at all, because I then was accepted at a German university. I am currently trying to sell the courses and the print out versions. I would be so happy to sell it, so it wouldn't have been completely useless...
Reply 2
Original post by lilydarrell15

Hey I am currently in the same situation really. Have you decided on a college yet ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending