The Student Room Group

IGCSES

Hi guys, I just moved countries and went from GCSES to IGCSES and I found them significantly harder. I am told that with IGCSES I can split my subjects in multiple sessions. If I split my subjects between 3 exam sessions, will it affect my applications to universities in the UK? I am mostly aiming for top universities but will this be a problem for them since am really struggling to do all the subjects for a single session? Please help I can’t find anything online about this.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Leenn.
Hi guys, I just moved countries and went from GCSES to IGCSES and I found them significantly harder. I am told that with IGCSES I can split my subjects in multiple sessions. If I split my subjects between 3 exam sessions, will it affect my applications to universities in the UK? I am mostly aiming for top universities but will this be a problem for them since am really struggling to do all the subjects for a single session? Please help I can’t find anything online about this.

Hey I'm sure this is ok as it won't be considered a retake in any way (which sometimes is usually the issue) but please talk to your uni counsellor if possible.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Hey I'm sure this is ok as it won't be considered a retake in any way (which sometimes is usually the issue) but please talk to your uni counsellor if possible.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest