The Student Room Group

is my boyfirend trying to send a hint that he is breaking up with me?

So, I have had a pretty bad weekend and um, yesterday my boyfriend texted my dad and said is grace around if so can I talk to her (he did this because I was not responding to his text). My dad told him that I was asleep and he could talk to me at school. And my boyfriend said okay goodnight. Usually he would say tell her I said I love her. But he didn't. When I arrived at school this morning. He looked at me and walked away. But usually he would meet me by my class and give me a hug and tell me to have a good day. Is there something wrong? Should I be worried? What does this mean
Original post by GraceClareB
So, I have had a pretty bad weekend and um, yesterday my boyfriend texted my dad and said is grace around if so can I talk to her (he did this because I was not responding to his text). My dad told him that I was asleep and he could talk to me at school. And my boyfriend said okay goodnight. Usually he would say tell her I said I love her. But he didn't. When I arrived at school this morning. He looked at me and walked away. But usually he would meet me by my class and give me a hug and tell me to have a good day. Is there something wrong? Should I be worried? What does this mean

Pretty tough to tell to be honest, considering that breaking up in person would probably hurt a lot more than over text, obviously at the time you were at school did he have classes/lessons himself to attend to… could he possibly have been with friends that he needed to catch up on or with? I definitely think that there’s mixed signals here, would or should you be worried maybe a little, maybe it could just be him being hesitant to talk over something making him at unease and uncomfortable
Original post by GraceClareB

I most definitely think the most sensible thing to do is before avoiding any form of damage limitation emotionally especially is for you to open up to him whether that’s over text, FaceTime whatever mode of communication even in person tell what you told us “that you’ve had a bad weekend” and that you speak about it both together over what it is he wants to talk about the sooner you know and the sooner you act the better emotional damage is reduced giving you time to make compromises, and sort things out between the both of you as well as personal space and time itself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending