Thanks 😊
Original post by ilovelemons
Hey,
Anyone doing or done this course ?
Anyone at Loughborough?
How is it ?
Thanks 😊

Hi @ilovelemons

Are you looking for the undergraduate course or the postgraduate course? If it's the undergraduate course, I don't study International Business but would recommend looking at this page. There is lots of information about the course and the different modules you can study in each year which may help give more insight to what the course entails. There is also information about the option of a placement year and the opportunity to study abroad. If it is the postgraduate course you are looking for I would recommend looking at this page here- again it has lots of information about what you will study and the specific modules.

I have just finished my second year at Loughborough so can give you a bit of insight about Loughborough. There are so many opportunities available: from sport to societies and RAG there's so much to get involved in! I really like the campus and community feel of Loughborough it really feels like a student town. I tend to spend most weekdays on campus as there is lots going on for example studying, watching sports teams play and nights out at the union! Weekends I usually go into town more. As Loughborough can't offer what big cities can offer we sometimes get the train to Nottingham or Leicester, for a city atmosphere, which are both about 20 minutes away and easy enough to do.

If you have any other questions about Loughborough I am more then happy to help :smile:

Alex
(edited 5 months ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending