The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by grad2425
Thank god I'm not the only one!! It made me feel so stupid haha

Sooo relieved I’m not the only one too! My interviewer was kind of tripping up over the wording of those questions too 😆
Reply 81
Original post by Z12344
Did your interview go on for the whole 1 hr 15 mins?

mine was 1hr 20 but with 5 mins of chat at the start and then 5-10 mins of questions from me after.
Reply 82
Original post by Z12344
Did your interview go on for the whole 1 hr 15 mins?

Yes - well about 1hr5mins then 10mins of me asking them questions (even though I barely had enough questions to fill 10mins!! What about you?
Reply 83
Yes - well about 1hr5mins then 10mins of me asking them questions (even though I barely had enough questions to fill 10mins!! What about you?

Mine went on for exactly an hour and couple mins.
There was no chat at the beginning, a pretty much straight dive into the questions.
Hoping for positive results for us all 🤞
Reply 84
Does anyone know when we will hear back? I know in the email it says 2 weeks but I think last years took a lot longer so just wondering if anyone's interviewer said anything!
Reply 85
Original post by ind12

Hi, I have also got supervision. when is yours?

Hi! I’ve got mine on the 16th
Does anyone know when we will hear back? I know in the email it says 2 weeks but I think last years took a lot longer so just wondering if anyone's interviewer said anything!

hey could you let us know what kind of technical questions you were given, mines a different stream but I just wanted a idea! thank you
Reply 87
Original post by annonymousecat
hey could you let us know what kind of technical questions you were given, mines a different stream but I just wanted a idea! thank you

I'd say just research the area you applied to very well and stay up-to-date with any trends that may relate to it
Reply 88

Mine said it should take 2 weeks
Reply 89
Original post by Mhs2244
Hi! I’ve got mine on the 16th

what group are you if don't mind me telling?
Has anyone heard a response ?
Reply 91
Original post by annonymousecat
Has anyone heard a response ?

Not yet, I’m guessing the coming week for those who gave AC’s towards the 2nd week of Jan?
Reply 92
Has anyone who’s AC was on the 8th or 9th heard back yet as its been two weeks? Mine was on the 10th so I’m trying to gauge when I’ll hear back :/
Reply 93
Has anyone who’s AC was on the 8th or 9th heard back yet as its been two weeks? Mine was on the 10th so I’m trying to gauge when I’ll hear back :/

not yet
Reply 94
Original post by Z12344
not yet

Not heard either
I just got my offer for Operations! In the Markets - Banking Division. Super happy :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by charlotteas99
I just got my offer for Operations! In the Markets - Banking Division. Super happy :smile:

Congrats! When was your AC??
Congrats! When was your AC??

January 8th

Does anyone know what the Markets division will involve for Operations?
Has anyone recieved an offer for data yet ?
Reply 99
Original post by charlotteas99

Same! But for the CBDC department 🙂 Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending