The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi guys, just received an unconditional offer from King's. I've already got my undergraduate degree, submitted on 8th Jan, received my offer today (23rd Feb) :smile:
Reply 81
For all those who got offers, did you receive a letter from admission stating they are reviewing applications shortly after or much later on?
Reply 82
Original post by Ioana16
Emerging Economies and International Development MSc
Did you receive an update? I've also applied for LSE MSc Economic Policy for International Development
Just received my offer for MSc China and Globalisation
Submitted my documents on Monday 26th Feb, got an offer today on 29th Feb didn't expect it to be so quick haha probably helped that my uni prof who was my reference uploaded it the day after I applied
Hi, I applied for MSc Advanced Computing and MSc AI (5th of Feb and 7th of Feb respectively), I got offers for both (22nd of Feb and 23rd of Feb respectively) and they want a 2:1 with a 65% overall average.
Hey
I applied for MSc Finance and my Recommendation was submitted on 16 February still waiting for a reply
Original post by xnxmun
Hii! Has anyone applied for Law & Professional Practice MSc/PG Dip at KCL?
I did! Did you get a reply - any additional emails?
Reply 87
Original post by aaravpv
Did you receive an update? I've also applied for LSE MSc Economic Policy for International Development
Good luck! Yes, I received the offer. What about you?
Hi I'm hoping to apply for King's in the next couple days (10th deadline!) but I'm trying to find out more information about timetables first. I would be applying for the Terrorism, Security and Society MA, but as I would need to commute 2 hours on a train each way and can not relocate I want to make sure it's doable first. Does anyone know what the likely set up for lectures/seminars would be please? I'm graduating in the summer from a different uni, so King's is brand new to me.
Reply 89
Original post by Ioana16
Good luck! Yes, I received the offer. What about you?
Yes, I received an offer from King's two days ago. Still haven't heard anything from LSE though.
Reply 90
Hi guys. Im doing Msc Neuroscience at kings. Im waiting for accomodation bookings to open now.
Original post by TooWeirdToLive
Hellooo 🙂 Got my official offer through finally.. I'll be doing an MSc at King's - Early Intervention in Psychosis
:O I wasn't going to... but I think I've made the choice what accommodation I want for Sept! I was stuck between Wolfson House and OLIB just due to cost. Went with Iris Brook :smile:
:O I wasn't going to... but I think I've made the choice what accommodation I want for Sept! I was stuck between Wolfson House and OLIB just due to cost. Went with Iris Brook :smile:
I have a question and I really value your thoughts and advice. Recently, I registered all my classmates on a certain website and received a reward for it. Now, I'm pondering whether this is considered normal or ethical.
So here are the details: this reward helped me pay for a portion of my tuition and session fees. Do you think this is fair game? Do you see any ethical or moral issues with it? I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice on this matter.
Reply 93
Hi! It might be late but, I received an offer for an MSc in Stats from Kings yesterday!
Original post by ayusamb
Hi! It might be late but, I received an offer for an MSc in Stats from Kings yesterday!
Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
Thanks!
Hi! If anyone is looking for accomodation in London early, I am renting out my room at City Urbanest from mid May to Sep 7th, £299 a week. Must be a KCL postgrad! It's a room in a flat of 4, 2 bathrooms but own sink in room. Building is only a few years old and has communal top floor with views of the Shard, 24/7 security, bike storage and a cafe. 2 mins from Tower Hill and Aldgate tube stations. Perfect for anyone who wants to be in London over the summer! Pls let me know if you are interested and want more info!
Hi! I’m an international applicant, applied for MSc Data Science early this March (just a week before the initial deadline 😶) I hope I’m not too late seeing that many applied months ago and some are still waiting for their results 😞
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 98
Hi any law applicant has updates?
Reply 99
Hi, got my conditional offer for Global health MSc! anyone else doing it???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending