The Student Room Group

Fine Art at the Ruskin Oxford 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beelie
Definitely definitely do a foundation year! If anything it’s a free year of learning about your art which is reason enough if you ask me. I didn’t want to do a foundation at first but I’m so glad I did because I’ve learnt so much about myself and my art has developed and changed drastically. I know that Oxford does recommend you do a foundation because it gives you the opportunity to learn/try things you don’t at A Level so it would help your application purely because you will have so much more experience. Also because you have to apply so early you’ll be submitting a portfolio in November of yr13 and at that time for me I definitely would not have been ready. Ultimately it’s up to you and you could apply this year and see what happens but I really do recommend a foundation year!

okay thank you so much!
Original post by M.ba
Hey guys actual current Ruskin goer here 🤯🤯 good luck with ur applications hehe

hey I'm joining the ruskin this autumn, curious to know how you find it! which college are u in?
Original post by mapotofu2024
hey I'm joining the ruskin this autumn, curious to know how you find it! which college are u in?

Hi! What sort of questions did they ask you and what did you put on your personal statement? Anything you’d recommend?
Original post by Bertrandrizzle
Hi! What sort of questions did they ask you and what did you put on your personal statement? Anything you’d recommend?

r u applying for undergrad or postgrad
Original post by mapotofu2024
r u applying for undergrad or postgrad

Undergrad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending