The Student Room Group

Mondelēz Sales and Marketing Graduate Scheme 2024

Hey all,
I applied to the Mondelēz Sales and Marketing Graduate Scheme for 2024 and completed the first online test last month but haven't heard anything since. My application is still in process, I was wondering if anyone else has done an interview yet as I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have heard anything back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, it took AGES to hear back after the first online assessment but I got the link to the virtual interview last week
Reply 2
Original post by hsypqhd b
Hey, it took AGES to hear back after the first online assessment but I got the link to the virtual interview last week

That's great well done! Did you have to do one or two online assessments?
I’ve completed the online interview and currently waiting to hear regarding the assessment centre. It would be great to know if anyone has heard anything yet or if others are still waiting?
Reply 4
Original post by University123!
I’ve completed the online interview and currently waiting to hear regarding the assessment centre. It would be great to know if anyone has heard anything yet or if others are still waiting?

I'm still waiting to hear back from my original online assessment. Best of luck!
Original post by Naseem-282
I'm still waiting to hear back from my original online assessment. Best of luck!

Great - thank you. I was just slightly worried as the assessment centre is quite soon.
Reply 6
Great - thank you. I was just slightly worried as the assessment centre is quite soon.

Yeah I'm wondering if it will actually be on 4/5th December as advertised because my application is still in process but I've yet to complete the interview yet. Hopefully we find out more soon.
Reply 7
Anyone else tried emailing the early careers team for clarity and also not gotten a response? I thought the same, if the assessment centre is supposed to be the 4th/5th, then maybe that means rejection? ☹️
Anyone else tried emailing the early careers team for clarity and also not gotten a response? I thought the same, if the assessment centre is supposed to be the 4th/5th, then maybe that means rejection? ☹️

I have emailed and had no reply either
Reply 9

they just sent out invitations
Reply 10
Original post by HMbusiness
they just sent out invitations

Oh really ? ☹️ for sales and marketing? When is the assesment day ?
Reply 11

I emailed a couple of times and got no response, I assumed they might be delaying the assessment centres but seeing as some people have got invitations I guess not
Reply 12
My status still says in-process on my candidate portal, they might be inviting candidates on a rolling basis so still fingers crossed
Reply 13
Original post by lopiop235
My status still says in-process on my candidate portal, they might be inviting candidates on a rolling basis so still fingers crossed

Yeah same here, only thing is I haven't even done the video interview yet 😂 I scored pretty decent in the first online assessment so let's see what happens
Has anyone heard anything about the assessment centre since yesterday?
Reply 15
Original post by mrunimaginable

Did you get an invite? Ive not heard anything about the assesment centre ☹️

I haven’t heard anything yet
Did you get an invite? Ive not heard anything about the assesment centre ☹️

Nah, nothing or any other communication. Just wanted to see if anyone had heard anything about it
Reply 18

Nope nothing yet, my application is still in process though
Reply 19

Nope still in-process. I wonder if the ACs maybe got sent out for a different function like supply chain or something.

Quick Reply

Latest