The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Official University of York Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TomPhillips12
I have received offers from Exeter and Southampton and Loughborough. Also applied to Newcastle for politics and economics, haven't hear back from them yet.

Well done! He’s awaiting Warwick, St A and Exeter. Has offer from QUB . Visiting York 9 March.
University of York
York
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of York for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi all!!! I'm Issy and I've got an offer to study Midwifery!! York is my first choice and I really want to meet more people who are planning on going this year :biggrin:!
I currently do A-Level Biology, Chemistry and English Language!! Nice to meet you all < 333
Original post by isabellachloe16
Hi all!!! I'm Issy and I've got an offer to study Midwifery!! York is my first choice and I really want to meet more people who are planning on going this year :biggrin:!
I currently do A-Level Biology, Chemistry and English Language!! Nice to meet you all < 333

i'm planning to firm york ❤️
i'm planning to firm york ❤️

same!! < 3 what college are you thinking of?
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of York for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hey people!
just put York as my firm this week for Biology BSc, pleasure to meet you all :smile:
Original post by afroicarus
Hey people!
just put York as my firm this week for Biology BSc, pleasure to meet you all :smile:

Lovely to meet you, we look forward to seeing you in September.
Hi guys, I got an offer for biomedical science for BBB. I’m planning to firm York!
Original post by kirsten.123
Hi guys, I got an offer for biomedical science for BBB. I’m planning to firm York!

Ahhhh!! That's amazing!! Congrats < 3

Ahhhh!! That's amazing!! Congrats < 3

thank you! what college are you thinking of applying to?
thank you! what college are you thinking of applying to?

David Kato or Anne Lister most likely!! Though Alcuin is commonly chosen by people on my course!! What about you?

David Kato or Anne Lister most likely!! Though Alcuin is commonly chosen by people on my course!! What about you?

same as you, david kato will be my first choice
same as you, david kato will be my first choice

Ahhh that's great!!! I hope to see you in September!!! :biggrin:

Ahhh that's great!!! I hope to see you in September!!! :biggrin:

you too! 😆
Reply 93
hi guys, anyone here got an offer for biomedical science?

I got an offer
Original post by lilialia

I got an offer

is york your first choice?
got my offer for ppe :smile:
I got a contextual offer for Biology!
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got a contextual offer for Biology!

AYYY LETS GO
You thinking of firming York, then? or you keeping your options open for a bit?
Original post by Squeaky221
Hey, does anyone know if theres a whatsapp group for york 2024 offer holders?? i think it’d be a great way for everyone to get to know each other :smile:

oooh no i dont think so

Congratulations, York is a fantastic city and university :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest