The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriellamadelyn
Just received an offer for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry of BCC! (partners) going to firm it now!

congratulations ❤️
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
I received my offer for Modern Languages, Translation and interpretation back in November! Firmed it :smile:
Just firmed my offer for English Language and Literature
Original post by Gracemi11s
Just firmed my offer for English Language and Literature

well done :biggrin:!
idk if this is allowed but I’m in a groupchat on ig for ppl who have firmed there offer, dm me there @gabriellabrucee and I’ll add you
Reply 25
Original post by gabriellamadelyn
Just received an offer for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry of BCC! (partners) going to firm it now!

Omg same! Well done. BC Distinction for me.
Reply 26
Original post by amelia777
Congrats to you too! Are you going to any of the offer holder days? I’m debating it but I don’t want to make the journey if it’s similar to the open days:smile:

When did they send you the link for the offer days i’ve still not got it😭😭
Original post by hanju
When did they send you the link for the offer days i’ve still not got it😭😭

Hi @hanju

Our Undergraduate Offer Holder Days are organised by each academic school. They should email invitations to each offer-holder shortly after their offer is received through UCAS. To look into this further for you, please contact us via our Enquiries form, including your UCAS ID in the enquiry.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
Hello
My daughter applied to Newcastle for History & Politics in early November. Please could you let me know when she may expect to hear. Newcastle is her first choice. Thank you.
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Hi everyone, I have an offer to study Politics and International Relations with BBC (received Partners), and currently study Business, Economics, and Politics.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello
My daughter applied to Newcastle for History & Politics in early November. Please could you let me know when she may expect to hear. Newcastle is her first choice. Thank you.

Hi,

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications, and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.

However, all applicants who apply before/on the UCAS equal consideration deadline at 18:00 on Wednesday 31 January 2024 will receive a decision by Thursday 16 May 2024. If your daughter would like to check the status of her application, please ask her to create an enquiry via our Enquiries form.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Got an offer for MPlan Urban Planning!! I am planning to go to the offer holders day but I live quite far to Newcastle. Does anyone know when the talks are actually held so I can plan when I would arrive? There’s no way I could arrive at 9 cuz it takes hours of train to get there
Original post by JaxAsiamah
Hi everyone, I have an offer to study Politics and International Relations with BBC (received Partners), and currently study Business, Economics, and Politics.

Hey! I got an offer for international relations, we could be in the same lectures lol! I study a levels politics history and English lit
Original post by Anonymous #2
Got an offer for MPlan Urban Planning!! I am planning to go to the offer holders day but I live quite far to Newcastle. Does anyone know when the talks are actually held so I can plan when I would arrive? There’s no way I could arrive at 9 cuz it takes hours of train to get there

Hi @anonmyous #2

Our Undergraduate Offer Holder Days are organised by each academic school. As such, please contact the School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape directly who may be able to offer further advise on the schedule of the day.

Their email address is [email protected].

I hope this helps 😊

Lydia
Reply 34

hey everyone!

congrats on your offers, i hold an offer for the K100 architecture course and the architecture and urban planning course. i've not seen anyone mention k100 @ newcastle so far, i'm most likely to firm this course, so hoping to find someone (anyone) on here ! :smile:
Reply 35
Hi all, I have an offer to study marine biology! I’m an avid dancer so just wondered if anyone knows if they have any related societies?
Reply 36
Original post by shadowblades
Got an offer for computer science with a placement with grade BBB and it is contextual

Same but BCC - gonna have serious imposter syndrome when I get there 😭
Original post by broccolih
Same but BCC - gonna have serious imposter syndrome when I get there 😭

no way BCC, and i thought my offer was low. how did you get such a low offer? and congratulations man hopefully you get the grades you need.
Reply 38
Original post by shadowblades
no way BCC, and i thought my offer was low. how did you get such a low offer? and congratulations man hopefully you get the grades you need.

Luckily I already got the grades so.. I applied to the PARTNERS program and maybe my personal statement was just banging idek. Congrats to u too and see u there ig !
@Newcastle Uni When will the accomodation portal for Sept 2024 entry open?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending