The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriellamadelyn
@Newcastle Uni When will the accomodation portal for Sept 2024 entry open?

Hi @gabriellamadelyn

Our Accommodation Team have advised that accommodation should be available to book for 2024 entry in the Spring time.

All offer holders should receive an email when accommodation for 2024 has become available, including a link to register and book accommodation in our accommodation portal.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous #2
Got an offer for MPlan Urban Planning!! I am planning to go to the offer holders day but I live quite far to Newcastle. Does anyone know when the talks are actually held so I can plan when I would arrive? There’s no way I could arrive at 9 cuz it takes hours of train to get there

omg I applied for BA in Urban Planning, what are your predicted and what was the offer?
happy to say that i received a partners offer from newcastle for linguistics (q100) today 🥳
Reply 43
what do i do i still haven’t received any offer/rejection from newcastle and i submitted early december? is this normal?
Original post by maria511
what do i do i still haven’t received any offer/rejection from newcastle and i submitted early december? is this normal?

Hi @maria511

We aim to process all applications as soon as possible, however, response times may vary depending on: the programme you've applied to; how many applications we've received for that programme; and any individual considerations (e.g. contextual offers, extenuating circumstances, etc.).

Although we are unable to provide a specific timescale by which applicants can expect to receive a decision, please be assured that we aim to process all applications as soon as possible, and certainly within UCAS deadlines.

If you have any queries regarding your application, please get in touch with us directly through our enquiries form.

I hope this helps
Scott
Reply 45
Original post by Isalsaurus
I received my offer for Modern Languages, Translation and interpretation back in November! Firmed it :smile:

i’ve applied for this course too still waiting on a decision though 🙏🙏
Reply 46
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Got an offer to study modern languages, translation and interpreting!! Firmed my choice straight away
Reply 47
Firmed by place for Bsc Marketing! Contextual offer but I've already gotten the grades in my coursework so far :smile:
Original post by gygfgjhgj
Hi all, I have an offer to study marine biology! I’m an avid dancer so just wondered if anyone knows if they have any related societies?
hi, I also have an offer to study marine biology:smile: haven’t seen anyone else mention it on here yet
Hello my son has applied for civil engineering with year in industry . He’s has received offers from all of his other universities however still no news from Newcastle . :frown:( fingers crossed
hi guys we have a gc on insta, follow newcastleofferholders24 to join!!
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by ncsokjkjdcjk
hi guys we have a gc on insta, follow newcastleofferholders24 to join!!
hey I can't find the ig - has it changed name?
Original post by Anonymous #4
hey I can't find the ig - has it changed name?
let’s just say the group chat had a rocky and dictatorship-y end
Anybody going to the offer holder day this Saturday (23rd)? I'm going for psychology :smile:)
Original post by gabriellamadelyn
Just received an offer for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry of BCC! (partners) going to firm it now!

Congrats!, I just got my offer for the same course yesterday for 2025 entry! :smile:
Had an for Geography BA (Hons). ABB required.
Currently studying A level Geography, History and Economics.
Could have done with bringing the required grades down a bit!
Got an offer to do Law with BBB due to PARTNERS!
hey just wondered if anyone has any recommendations or knows what the best accommodation is, or where would be suitable for a medical student? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending