on the university site or privately
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by M464LTY

on the university site or privately

I did it privately, since Opal court is already private I don't see why u would do it thru the uni website
Reply 22
Original post by Clivierx
I did it privately, since Opal court is already private I don't see why u would do it thru the uni website

yeah its open to book privately and its cheaper than on the uni website
How long does it take to hear back from accommodation for an offer? I’m an unconditional offer holder and they said they’d reply with an offer within 5 days but its been longer than that since I first applied
sorry I might be off topic, but for the freshmen coming to uni this year, can we create a group so we don't necessarily come on the site😭😂?
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by M464LTY
Hi I have an unconditional offer to study medicine at the university of Leicester. I got deferred entry through clearing August 2023.

oh hey i got a deferred entry last year as well! are you going to the offer holder days?
Reply 28
Original post by doc.chino
oh hey i got a deferred entry last year as well! are you going to the offer holder days?

Yeah I am going to the offer holder day on the 18th of may. What about you are you going to any offer holder days?
Original post by M464LTY
Yeah I am going to the offer holder day on the 18th of may. What about you are you going to any offer holder days?

Oh yh I am but I’m going to the one on the 20th next month
Original post by emm4nuella
hello Anna I havent applied to uni yet im maybe thinking of doing a modern languages degree :biggrin:

I am also thinking of MFL in Leicester ( insurance) and strangely can't book accomodation since it is not firm ( what a silly rule) other Unis hv allowed to book even tho insurance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending