The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official University of Nottingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is anyone planning on doing integrated year abroad, and how do you feel about that
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
is anyone doing sociology at UoN? :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Nottingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
I'm doing A-Level biology, chemistry and psychology. I applied to UoN for pharmaceutical science with a year in industry MSci.
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
anyone got a gc?
firmed my offer for pharmacy! AAB
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Nottingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
hi i have an offer for law A*AA, is there an offer holder group chat?
Original post by stacey12809
hi i have an offer for law A*AA, is there an offer holder group chat?
I have a law offer too, idk if there is a gc
Hello everyone I am an Internation student, got an offer for BSc Economics in Nottingham ! anyone else applied for the same course? Also I wangted to know in general a little about Nottingham and the uni, in terms of safety, academics etc. While I am really happy about the offer for Nottingham uni i was hoping ot learn more about how the place is like since i recieved all my decisions and it would be of great help to get to know a little more information before i make my firm choice. I am a little unaware in general about the place as an internation student, so i hope its ok asking about the same,
Reply 90
Original post by rosie27mm
firmed my offer for pharmacy! AAB

omg same!
Reply 91
Anyone else applied for Biotechnology?
Reply 92
Would anyone like to join a gc for offerholders?
Original post by nymacu

Yes
Reply 94
Original post by nymacu

Yes that’d be great
Anyone know if we can apply to Hugh stu accom for 2024 entry? I know it was under refurbishment but said it would be done by 2024 sept , although I can’t see it on the list of accoms
Original post by Random676767
Anyone know if we can apply to Hugh stu accom for 2024 entry? I know it was under refurbishment but said it would be done by 2024 sept , although I can’t see it on the list of accoms

I emailed in a couple weeks ago and they said that it wont be open for 2024, heartbroken
Reply 97
Anyone got an Offer from the vet school yet?Was put on hold in January and not heard anything since...
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by nymacu
yes please
Reply 99
Original post by nymacu

yh sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending