The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iamashmitb
hi, i have got an offer for accounting and finance, I am cbse student studying maths, English, business studies,Economics and Accountancy

can i ask what your predicted grades are?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by nabihaaa

can i ask what your predicted grades are?

98, 94, 98,98, 99
Are you an Indian student too?
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

received a contextual offer for History and Politics ABB ☺️☺️
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hey guys, I'm glad to know that they started giving out offers! I applied to Warwicks BSc in Economics, Politics, and International Studies. I sent in my application in the third week of October. On November 1 they sent the acknowledgement email for applying. Everyone seems to be receiving offers already so can anyone give me an estimated time when I'll get my offer? The same applies to UCL and St. Andrews if anyone knows. Thanks!

I applied to the same course at the beginning of November. I only received the acknowledgement email as well. Many who apply to Economics receive their offers in January. Are you an international student btw??
Original post by Anonymous #7
I applied to the same course at the beginning of November. I only received the acknowledgement email as well. Many who apply to Economics receive their offers in January. Are you an international student btw??

Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I am an international student. Are you?
Reply 25
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Offer for EPP!! Predicted triple A* for econ, psych and maths
Original post by FrsDdd
Offer for Physics - A*AB

Is that a contextual offer?
Reply 27
Original post by KungFuRabbit
Is that a contextual offer?

Yes
offer for engineering A*AA :smile:
Reply 29
hi!! i have received an offer for english lit! i currently study english, philosophy & ethics, and music :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by TazmeenX
hi everyone! i'm Tazmeen :smile: a week ago, i got a conditional offer from warwick for law and sociology (AAB)!! i'm currently doing Eng Lit, Sociology and Maths. its unreal that it's now my turn to wait for offers and such after seeing so many people older than me doing it all before.

i LOVED warwick when i went to visit its definitely somewhere i see myself and i especially love the course. while i have applied to other places like ucl and lse, even though they're probably more prestigious and have the london factor, i think i prefer warwick over the two of them which is probably weird to some. warwick just felt very 'me'. we shall have to see once all my decisions come

good luck to everyone and congrats to all who have already received offers

Hii what were your grades if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 31
Original post by Loliara
Hii what were your grades if you dont mind me asking?

my predicteds were 3 A*s and my gcses were 4 9s and 6 8s :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by TazmeenX
my predicteds were 3 A*s and my gcses were 4 9s and 6 8s :smile:

Thats amazing is Warwick your first choice!
Offer holder for English Lit and Creative Writing!!! Home student studying the IBDP, predicted 43 total 776 higher (6 in English LangLit). Offer 36 overall with 6 in English
I got an offer for PPE yesterday (UK student here!)
Original post by Anonymous #8

hi how long did it take for you to get your offer and what subjects and predicted grades did you get
Original post by Anonymous #8

hi, how long did it take to get an offer and what subjects and predicted grades did you get
Im predicted A* AA in English Lit, Maths and Physics, should I apply for physics Bsc or no? Im so scared
Reply 38
Original post by Loliara
Thats amazing is Warwick your first choice!

ahh thank u thank u 😀 its defo the one i liked the most. my top 2 are warwick and lse so if i get an offer from lse, ill have that as my firm and warwick as my insurance. however im also applying to solicitor apprenticeship which id probably take over uni
Reply 39
Original post by hashem2006
hi, how long did it take to get an offer and what subjects and predicted grades did you get

a month, I'm doing A level maths fm and physics (A*A A*) with an AS in Comp Sci (A) and GCSE (9999999998)

Quick Reply

Latest