The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official LSE Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #7
is there an economics offer holder group chat?

hi if uve got an offer for econ can u pls share ur stats
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I heard back for Psychological and Behavioural Science last week, and will be making it my firm choice. Let me know if you get an offer for the same course and will be making it your firm too!
Reply 42
Original post by Unoriginality
I heard back for Psychological and Behavioural Science last week, and will be making it my firm choice. Let me know if you get an offer for the same course and will be making it your firm too!

Congratulations! Well done!
Do you mind sharing your predicted grades and when did you submit UCAS? Thank you!
Original post by mangobb
Congratulations! Well done!
Do you mind sharing your predicted grades and when did you submit UCAS? Thank you!

Thank you! Submitted in October with predicted grades A* psychology A* maths and A English language, as well as GCSEs 99999988D*
Original post by Anonymous #8
hi if uve got an offer for econ can u pls share ur stats

4A* predicted 9999999998 GCSE TMUA 6.5
Reply 45
Has anyone heard back for Politics and IR?
I got an offer for IR and History last night!! I’ll definitely have LSE as my firm choice.
Original post by kaitlynjessica
I got an offer for IR and History last night!! I’ll definitely have LSE as my firm choice.

Hi first of all CONGRATULATIONS! Could you please let us know if your documents flipped to “received” before receiving an offer? Also when did you submit your application?

Congrats! LSE is my firm too, so I hope I see you there
Reply 49
helloo has anyone recieved an offer for ppe? im an international student and I applied in October. the wait is killing mee
Original post by Anonymous #5
anyone received ispp or related courses yet?

I received an MSc offer for ISPP in the education stream a while ago 🙂 I heard back in three weeks which was much faster than expected
Reply 51
Original post by Aanu3001
Is anyone here applying for bsc mathematics with data science?

I got an offer yesterday
Reply 52
Any groupchats for LSE offer holders or more specifically econ offer holders
Reply 53
Original post by marimalaria
Has anyone received an offer for History and Politics?

waiting, wishing us both good luck marimalaria
Reply 54
Has anyone heard back from social studies or international social and public policy?
Reply 55
Original post by char666
Has anyone heard back from social studies or international social and public policy?

i applied for ISPP and economics and still waiting 🤞🏼
Hi Anyone got the offer for BSc Data Science ? Thank you
Anybody applying or received an offer for BSc Sociology?

Huge congratulations and What were your stats btw ?
Reply 59
Got offer from LSE to study Mathematics with data science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending